Anyone use Agrothrive Liquid Fish?

pointer80

Hello all, Has anybody use a product called agrothrive liquid fish? Also has anybody used it in compost tea? Thanks.

I use any fish/kelp liquid and fresh aerobic worm castings (few other ingredients) I'm not picky, neptunes harvest or whatever hydrolyzed fish/kelp mix is availible seems to work well in my aact. Fresh, non bagged worm castings may be the biggest difference maker.

I am currently using 25% dose of agrothrive general purpose at the tail end of my outdoor/greenhouse veg.

Instant growth over night. Nice product.
Bear in mind I'm loaded w/organic microbes, protiens, hormones, enzymes, sugars etc. Agrothrive is predigested and incorporated aditional microbes as well.

The health/activity level of my living soil is probably a significant factor in the instant growth that results I see when agrothrive is added.
Based on the results i got from there general purpose fert. I would have no hesitation trying out their other products

I am in 100 gallon pots,m3 supersoil

-agrothrive G.P. (only as needed)
-worn tea
-seed sprout tea
-brown sugar and kelp w/strait waterings
-knf ffj made from banana, pineapple and squash (will start adding this one soon, flowering formula)

I use any fish/kelp liquid and fresh aerobic worm castings (few other ingredients) I'm not picky, neptunes harvest or whatever hydrolyzed fish/kelp mix is availible seems to work well in my aact. Fresh, non bagged worm castings may be the biggest difference maker.

I am currently using 25% dose of agrothrive general purpose at the tail end of my outdoor/greenhouse veg.

Instant growth over night. Nice product.
Bear in mind I'm loaded w/organic microbes, protiens, hormones, enzymes, sugars etc. Agrothrive is predigested and incorporated aditional microbes as well.

The health/activity level of my living soil is probably a significant factor in the instant growth that results I see when agrothrive is added.
Based on the results i got from there general purpose fert. I would have no hesitation trying out their other products

I am in 100 gallon pots,m3 supersoil

-agrothrive G.P. (only as needed)
-worn tea
-seed sprout tea
-brown sugar and kelp w/strait waterings
-knf ffj made from banana, pineapple and squash (will start adding this one soon, flowering formula)
Thanks for the reply. i am also growing in 100 gallon pots and I also am using living soil (coot's soil mixture). I am also using WC teas, kelp and SST. How many gallons of agrothrive do you give per plant in 100 gallon pots per watering? Also what's your actual mixing rate per gallon with the agrothrive (ounces/ tablespoons) per gallon. Thanks so much.

Thanks for the reply. i am also growing in 100 gallon pots and I also am using living soil (coot's soil mixture). I am also using WC teas, kelp and SST. How many gallons of agrothrive do you give per plant in 100 gallon pots per watering? Also what's your actual mixing rate per gallon with the agrothrive (ounces/ tablespoons) per gallon. Thanks so much.

Agrothrive calls for 1/2 cup per gallon, I add 3/4 cup to 5 gallons. Each pot gets 5 gallons as needed, that's starting to become more frequent, I'm in a greenhouse so heat builds up a little, that and they are becoming a little more thirsty as they grow. Between 5 and 8 foot tall right now.
I'd suggest you check out fermented fruit juice for flowering if you haven't already, suppose to noticeably boost the taste/terps. Low cost, easy to make and nutrient rich. Application rate is 4 tablespoons per gallon. A little goes along way

Back
Top Bottom