Anyone use FoxFarm Soluble Trio in flower?

savingson

I am using the fox farm Trio. Big Bloom Grow Big & Tiger Bloom as well as Cal-Mag and Sledgehammer to flush. My girls are 3 weeks in flower and I was thinking about purchasing the FF soluble trio. Any one use this? Did you notice a difference? Im reading conflicting reviews so I figured Id ask my 420 peeps.
420-magazine-mobile1192710884.jpg

Sent w my Light, Love and Energies

Well I gave it a try and I must say after 24 hours my b****** are blooming. Beastie Bloomz rocks :)
420-magazine-mobile1172878182.jpg
420-magazine-mobile13890484.jpg

48 hrs later TWICE the size
420-magazine-mobile508274553.jpg

I use the Fox Farm line up and I love it. After my first complete LED grow with it, I was amazed. Your girl looks good. Would love to see how she's doing when you have time. Sorry I didn't see this sooner but you made the right call.

Sent from my LGLS775 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I use the Fox Farm line up and I love it. After my first complete LED grow with it, I was amazed. Your girl looks good. Would love to see how she's doing when you have time. Sorry I didn't see this sooner but you made the right call.

I just gave them a good ol flush w sledgehammer. One more feed of Beastie Bloomz then on to Cha Ching.
420-magazine-mobile528121315.jpg

Hell yeah looking good. I am harvesting tomorrow. Next grow I think I'm gonna try another nute line to compare. Have you tried any others?

Hell yeah looking good. I am harvesting tomorrow. Next grow I think I'm gonna try another nute line to compare. Have you tried any others?

No I have not tried any others. This is my first attempt at growing. I have another set of plants right now I am low stress training. However a buddy of mine that has growing for 23 years and also has used the fox farm line up said that I I should try vegamatrix my next grow. Here are my low stress training girls.
420-magazine-mobile426667973.jpg

They're each 10"-13" tall but trained to 2"-3".
420-magazine-mobile1115781467.jpg
420-magazine-mobile419374527.jpg
420-magazine-mobile719883995.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1853921983.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2092589462.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1696998157.jpg

Happy Growing
I just gave them a good ol flush w sledgehammer. One more feed of Beastie Bloomz then on to Cha Ching.
420-magazine-mobile528121315.jpg

Wow those look great! That is your first time doing LST?! If so you did fantastic! I love LST. My next step is to try a SCROG. Just got to come up with a trellis to design in my closet.

Wow those look great! That is your first time doing LST?! If so you did fantastic! I love LST. My next step is to try a SCROG. Just got to come up with a trellis to design in my closet.

Thank you!! Yes this is my first time LST. I have to keep my grow stealth and space became an issue. I want to upgrade the lighting in my flower cabinet to LED when my girls finish flowering. Im working w a 5'x3' space. LST is a perfect way to keep a limited space. Im also thinking about scrogging. Im thinking tension rods so I can adjust easy without needing legs. :)

We have almost exactly the same set up. I have a dresser style cabinet similar to yours at the beginning of your grow journal. I also have a closet that is 4x3x3 and is actually where I have my LED. They are great for our style grow or stealth grow. I have a 280 watt and would highly recommend higher watts though.

Back
Top Bottom