Anyone using Biobizz

Anyone using Biobizz?
soil...nutes.?
Im using BioBizz and Light Warrior and coco. I switched from FFOF.
I havent changed nutes. just checking...

04631.JPG

04524.JPG

04432.JPG

I use all of the biobizz nutes. From the beginning bio-heaven,bio-bloom,Top Max ect, and all of the Mediums. I love it,all but the price. I however quit using there mediums and switched to Organic Roots. With Organic Roots I just use Bio-Heaven in seedling phase. Then in the Vegging Phase i use Bio- Heaven and Bio-Bloom. In flowering i use Bio-Heaven, Bio-Bloom, and Top Max and i get the best result i have ever had. I went from a little under a gram a watt to 1 and a half grams a watt. Biobizz is a very good product. The down side to it is to follow the feeding chart its a lot of nutes that you are mixing and a lot of dollars. The way i do it now cut my cost by 75% and i get even a better yeild. good luck.

Been using the All-Mix from the start. Best there is and the top soil growers there use it also. We use LW in clone to soil but probably not necessary.
Our next cycle that starts tomorrow will be half All_mix and half BioBizz Coco.
If the coco produces equally, then we will only use their coco. Reusable, more easily discarded as a mulch in the yard (NO perlite).
Also, we are switching to an organic base and considering AN Iguana and BioBizz. Our advisor recommend them.

Pit,
Not a lot of action on this subject:yahoo:

Also, All-mix has a tendency to pull away from the sides of solid pots. we don't find that an issue too much but it does seem like a place for the fungus gnats to hide...........

Hey pit have you ever tried/heard of VermiCrops Organics Line..they just came out with a soil (so new its not advertized yet)..very light and airy..lol has perlite and pumice stones..
I also use there Vermi-T fresh brewed compost tea..It has lots of beneficial organisms:
Here is a Copy & Paste from their site about their Tea:

"This 5 gallon Vermi T Bio Cartridge takes out the guess work and mess of brewing compost teas traditionally. All the food sources and the culture of biology are already formulated and contained inside the bio cartridge, enabling anybody to produce their own liquid concentrate at home or in a retail store for resale. The culture and food sources are contained in a 100% bio degradable coco fiber cartridge. This cartridge material not only reduces our impact on the earth, but also allows aerated water to fully penetrate the cartridge thus improving the microbial growth. This one-time-use cartridge will make 5 gallons of Vermi T liquid concentrate. Whether you purchase a gallon out of the fridge or brew your own at home you can be sure that you are getting the key to record breaking yields without the risk of inconsistent results. Without beneficial organisms your plants are never getting the full potential out of the nutrients you’re feeding them. One gallon of concentrate dilutes to 50 gallons of water making this a very affordable addition to your current nutrient regiment. "

My local hydro guys brews a fresh batch every week..It saved my plant when i thought i knew what i was doing and choked my plants by mixing FF and biobizz nutes..rookie move...well im still a rookie.

I have never touched the biobizz Gallons left over of bio-grow and bloom again..Bummer..

Hey pit have you ever tried/heard of VermiCrops Organics Line..they just came out with a soil (so new its not advertized yet)..very light and airy..lol has perlite and pumice stones..
I also use there Vermi-T fresh brewed compost tea..It has lots of beneficial organisms:
Here is a Copy & Paste from their site about their Tea:

"This 5 gallon Vermi T Bio Cartridge takes out the guess work and mess of brewing compost teas traditionally. All the food sources and the culture of biology are already formulated and contained inside the bio cartridge, enabling anybody to produce their own liquid concentrate at home or in a retail store for resale. The culture and food sources are contained in a 100% bio degradable coco fiber cartridge. This cartridge material not only reduces our impact on the earth, but also allows aerated water to fully penetrate the cartridge thus improving the microbial growth. This one-time-use cartridge will make 5 gallons of Vermi T liquid concentrate. Whether you purchase a gallon out of the fridge or brew your own at home you can be sure that you are getting the key to record breaking yields without the risk of inconsistent results. Without beneficial organisms your plants are never getting the full potential out of the nutrients you're feeding them. One gallon of concentrate dilutes to 50 gallons of water making this a very affordable addition to your current nutrient regiment. "

My local hydro guys brews a fresh batch every week..It saved my plant when i thought i knew what i was doing and choked my plants by mixing FF and biobizz nutes..rookie move...well im still a rookie.

I have never touched the biobizz Gallons left over of bio-grow and bloom again..Bummer..

I have 6 "bags of the liquid" its in the fridge...people just send me shit

Pit,
Not a lot of action on this subject:yahoo:

Also, All-mix has a tendency to pull away from the sides of solid pots. we don't find that an issue too much but it does seem like a place for the fungus gnats to hide...........
totally correct///I break up the crust every few days...the soil kicks ass though...I just started feeding them today...took 20- clones

So what do you think of the stuff??
Do you use it?
You think its shit?
I havent used it....my current program is working fine...dont want to jam it up

Back
Top Bottom