Aptus nutrients anybody?

Newguyhere

Ive been wanting to switch my nutes to Aptus because i have heard great things about them but i dont know anyone that has personally used this product.. Anyone out there have any experience with it?

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

ya, is the aptus worth the extra money rather than just a cheap GH or dyna grow product? havent found anybody that has done a side by side yet

I am trying to figure out where to start..
I will start with answering your question.
Yes, Aptus is worth every penny. (keep in mind the usage on some of the stuff is 1-2ml per gallon)
One reason GH and Dyna are both so cheap in compairison is because they use table salt which is a cheap chelation agent.
Ever notice the bottom of the dyna gro bottles get chunks of shit in it(salt)? or if you ever poured the 3 part GH into one container and shake it up it starts mixing and salt begins settling in the bottom.
Cheap nutrients use Salt, expensive nutrients tend to use Proteins/L-amino Acids as their chelation agent, and aptus actually wraps the molecules of their nutrients in these L-amino acids so less chance of the nutrient getting trapped in the media and more chance the nutrient gets into the plant.
Salt causes the EC of the roots to increase which could lead to nutrient lockout.

Here is an example of using L amino acids to chelate nutrients.
Try giving a dog or a cat a pill. They will probably spit it out. Now wrap the pill in a treat and the dog will eat it right up and not even realize. This is how Chelation works. Same theory applies to plants taking in nutrients and vitamins.

I could give you more of a run down if you had other questions.
There is still a lot more to discuss regarding the P and the K boosters and fasilitor is the best silica in the market right now.
I am actually running a custom feed chart using aptus with other outside products even though aptus tells you to not risk the use of other products..i found what works best.

I await your response :Namaste:

No problem m8!

If you list the nutrients you currently use, I could recommend what additives from aptus would make the bigger difference if you wanted to use up what you have first.
Otherwise there is an ambassador pack where you could get all aptus bottles in 100ml sample sizes and to a trial run side by side.

I am trying to figure out where to start..
I will start with answering your question.
Yes, Aptus is worth every penny. (keep in mind the usage on some of the stuff is 1-2ml per gallon)
One reason GH and Dyna are both so cheap in compairison is because they use table salt which is a cheap chelation agent.
Ever notice the bottom of the dyna gro bottles get chunks of shit in it(salt)? or if you ever poured the 3 part GH into one container and shake it up it starts mixing and salt begins settling in the bottom.
Cheap nutrients use Salt, expensive nutrients tend to use Proteins/L-amino Acids as their chelation agent, and aptus actually wraps the molecules of their nutrients in these L-amino acids so less chance of the nutrient getting trapped in the media and more chance the nutrient gets into the plant.
Salt causes the EC of the roots to increase which could lead to nutrient lockout.

Here is an example of using L amino acids to chelate nutrients.
Try giving a dog or a cat a pill. They will probably spit it out. Now wrap the pill in a treat and the dog will eat it right up and not even realize. This is how Chelation works. Same theory applies to plants taking in nutrients and vitamins.

I could give you more of a run down if you had other questions.
There is still a lot more to discuss regarding the P and the K boosters and fasilitor is the best silica in the market right now.
I am actually running a custom feed chart using aptus with other outside products even though aptus tells you to not risk the use of other products..i found what works best.

I await your response :Namaste:

I run aptus right now on a custom feed chart. Would love to exchange with you to compare! Let me know

It is no coincidence that these three new members are discussing a specific brand of nutes, even linking to their website
This is a spam post @013
This post is 2 years old Roy, and the thread is 8 years old.

Sometimes people come to ask about products before they buy, it's not always spam.

Back
Top Bottom