Indoor Cultivation Assistance!

mofi

Hello all and thank you for taking the time in reading this post. I've been growing for some time now and have managed to learn a lot from reading this forum. I need some help in trying to get my buds with more THC. Now I know there are a lot of variables but hopefully someone can see something that im doing wrong.

To start off I am using RO water, 600 w light bulbs, and a climate controlled area, as well as a dehumidifier in flowering stage.
The nutrient of choice is APTUS. (FaSilitor,startboost,massboost, etc..)

Now I know many of you dont use Aptus so i might be very limited in getting great answers in regards to this nutrient line however the reason I use them is because of the special discounts I get from them through my local supplier.

When in vegetative state everything is green and I seem to do very good there, my issue is the flowering.

Current strand of choice is BUBBA. Im trying to perfect it to be quite honest and it has been working well for me. However when I compare my Bubba to others, I dont feel like mine is up to par with the industry and this is why I am here today.

I use cal-mag every watering due to the RO system and use their suggested feeding schedule which is on their website. I've tried Canna in the past and have managed to get similiar results so I feel that I am doing something wrong. Can someone try give me some pointers? Thank you for your time. :thumb:

Flowering problems ah more likely a nutrient def...

Just checked over your line of nutrients start boost is for root growth most micro nutrients & suspect a low NPK value the two other are or seem to appear as foliar feeds with mostly micro nutrients.

Seems you are lacking suitable NPK nutrients.

Not seen this line of nutrients before but have googled the range & seems pretty pricey for what they are, you can get cheaper stuff tho !

Even tho aptus do stock individual bottles of N, P, K it would mean you would have to blend your own ratios/values of these & may be not such a good idea being a first timer ?

Canna should of been ok tho most of their range comes in a two part A & B bottles you just need to add one part before the other as it may not work correctly !

I just figure ya got some crossed lines here it is just working what ?

Can you name what canna nutrients you used please.

1. What medium you are growing in like brand name soil/compost or coco coir perhaps hydro it helps with solving stuff.

Got a funny feeling ya not using any bloom nutrients with NPK in ?

Oh btw welcome to :420: help is at hand.

if you feel something is lacking compared to others. the easiest solution is to copy them! :p

i would pick up a different nutrient and see what happens.

advanced nutrients, GH, botanicare, canna, etc are all tried and true.

my personal favorite is supernatural. its a little more pricey and i would say is no better or worse than the others, but its just so simple. it comes as a powder; grow, and bloom.
Becasue of that, you cant really dial in exactly what you want, but that said, i have never had an issue with imbalance. Just one scoop mix and forget. seems to buffer ph on its own too. Comes in "aqua" or "terra" formulas

Back
Top Bottom