First time indoor grower lighting question

Ok triddle now we're making some progress... That system will work out fine for you I believe... Be sure to get yourself at least 1 if not 2 oscillating fans... That should keep the temps down enough to be safe... Things you absolutely need to purchase (RH/Temp meter, you can find one at lowes for less than 10$, PH meter or PH test kit with PH up/down either will work fine) when you have these things as well as your light kit you'll be ready to begin! You can get ALL this at the same place you got the light I'm sure... Do you have your seeds? If yes look up how to germinate them... I wrap mine in a damp washcloth and place the entire thing in a sandwich baggie and store it in a warm dark place. Should start to germinate in several days... when root is about 1/2" long I place in the mixture and we're off! You will want to put them under a low watt bulb for a week or so. Any fluorescent bulb will do... look up on you tube how this works. Use the internet as your teacher! you tube works great!

room_26.JPG
room_17.JPG

thats what im working with it is 3 feet wide 26 in deep and about 8 feet tall

don't mind all the cloths right now those are going to be taken care of as well as the bottom shelf. The only thing that's staying is the rod for me to hang my light. and the top shelf to put my ballast and all the supply's

Ya, taking the clothes out first is a great idea! I grow Chronic, easy to grow and big yields. When you buy the seeds consider getting "feminized" seeds. They cost more but are guaranteed to be female. If your plant is a male it will not bud... When you get your seeds let me know....

Looks like a good size space to work with from my vantage point. One thing I'd keep in mind is what you show, like the pictures on the wall,,, no to freak you out, but to make you think for next time.

Back
Top Bottom