Aqua Globes

akrazyrunner

The Official Site of Aqua Globes Plant Watering System (there is audio on this page when it loads)
I just saw this on TV and I think I am going to give it a try, so I am not
lugging a hose into the shed practically everyday.
It seems simple enough and I hope they have it
at the asseenontv store in the mall, so I can see it before buying it
Anyone seen this or anything similar before?
Anyone rig up something similar?

You can get tops for soda bottles that do the same thing. I've never tried them with cannabis, but use them in my yard plants during those dry times in the summer.

i already wasted my money on them lol. i was planning a trip to friends house a couple states away for a week or so and thought this might of worked out for me. i'll let ya know how they work onna test plant if ya like ifnot i'll just take racefans advice and give them to my cousin for her garden of flowers

ok its been more then 24 hours and it hasnt leaked out any water in the one i put into my newly transplanted plant the soil is still soaked tho from taking it out of hte bag i havnt watered it at all and dont plan to untill that bulb is empty and the soil is dry i'll keep you updated on how long that takes for it to drain and the plant to become dry

its about half way empty now and been 3 days. So i would guess these would work if your going on a very short trip maybe 6 days max but they do work sumwhat to keep them very healthy and alive. I'll let ya know when its all empty and the soil is dry and i need to refill it or just give it sum water

it kept em pretty much soaked the whole time. it just ran out of water today tho and it'll probly still be soaked for another 2 days. so 5 or 6 days without watering them and then lettin em dry out for a couple days aint bad thats a week u can go without watering them. but i would think u should only use these if u must go out then take them out and back to the wet/dry cycle after your trip or vacation is over and not use them as a full time thing cause racefans probly right they will keep them soaked untill root rot sets in

Back
Top Bottom