Watering while on vacation?

Amsterdam28

Hey 420,

Quick background: I am growing indoors, in soil, and have plants ranging from baby clones to the final weeks of flower. I normally water them with about 1-2 gallons of plain water every 3-4 days, depending on how much they need. Only my mother plant gets any nutes, and for the sake of this question I don't really care about nutes or PH'ing my water.

The problem: is I am going on vacation for almost 3 weeks and I'm trying to find a solution for watering them while I'm away. If I can't come up with anything I will just have a friend I trust come over and do it, but would prefer an alternative to that if possible.

Question for you: does anyone know of a simple system for keeping the plants properly watered for about 3 weeks? I am thinking something along the lines of these Aqua Globes. Has anyone tried these? Any other ideas?

do-aqua-globes-really-work.jpg

Thanks all. :thanks:

This may help!

Would this work at all?
I am leaving for a few days and need to come up with a watering system while im gone.
Will this picture i came up with work. Say I fill the bucket up with my water mixed with light nutes and set to come on once per day for about 30 seconds. This should be enough water for the day. I think my pump is a 264 gph so ill have to see how forceful the wwater comes out and also so I can gauge how long the pump is on while it waters the plants. Sorry, normally id have a really nice drawings to share, but I dont have my arch program on this computer.
untitled117.JPG

Back
Top Bottom