Ardent Nova

paganini

I have contacted Ardent about a diboxylator I ordered a long time ago and still have not received it. I mailed a complaint of why the tracking number keeps showing "label has been created" and finally they apologized and told me is the USPS problem. Later they tell me that they will send me a new diboxylator with a different tracking number but have not seen anything either. I am about the request my money back and would like to know if there is a different brand out there. If not, someone could make lots of bucks because this people are real bad about shipping. Also have heard people complaining they quit working after one of few uses.

I have contacted Ardent about a diboxylator I ordered a long time ago and still have not received it. I mailed a complaint of why the tracking number keeps showing "label has been created" and finally they apologized and told me is the USPS problem. Later they tell me that they will send me a new diboxylator with a different tracking number but have not seen anything either. I am about the request my money back and would like to know if there is a different brand out there. If not, someone could make lots of bucks because this people are real bad about shipping. Also have heard people complaining they quit working after one of few uses.

Most members use the oven. Everyone has one, and you can seal a pan with aluminum foil, which is pretty cheap. The smell can be a problem, but it is what I've read here mostly.

This doesn't solve your problem but could be a solution to buying yet another device to have to store and worry if it will keep working. Some people also use toaster ovens.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Back
Top Bottom