Are my leaves deformed?

I like to think of when to use molasses this way. I start out with 1teaspoon to a gallon. As my root mass increases, I'll up it to another teaspoon. Never going over that, and only with just plain water feeding.

Good people inspire you to do great things. :Namaste:

I will add some to my next watering, but just with ro water. I forgot to add that my water is also purified using ozonation. Does it matter if my water is O3 or trioxygen as its 3 oxygen molecules instead of 2.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

I will add some to my next watering, but just with ro water. I forgot to add that my water is also purified using ozonation. Does it matter if my water is O3 or trioxygen as its 3 oxygen molecules instead of 2.

Shouldn't be. Just remember to put in those trace minerals that RO takes out. And remember to ph after you put anything in to about 6.4-6.5

Shouldn't be. Just remember to put in those trace minerals that RO takes out. And remember to ph after you put anything in to about 6.4-6.5

I will add blackstrap molasses tomorrow, i will keep you up to date with my plants conditions. My ro water is already 6.8, but i will try get a ph testing kit.

Right on. I noticed my new growth was coloring the same as yours. So tonight I planned on flushing her, to help kick start the flowering process. I have mine in a 10gal smart pot of FFOF. Man, I checked runoff, and it was sky high at 7.5-7.7. Only sign it was showing was a bit of an Iron def, just like yours. So I put about 4gals of ph' d water, and FF sledge hammer, at 6.5-6.6. Checked runoff, and it was 7.4. So I hit her with 8 more gals, ph' d 4.5. Finally got it to around 6.8. Next couple of feedings I'll ph it to about 5.0. Should take about 2 waterings to get her back to 6.5ish.

Right on. I noticed my new growth was coloring the same as yours. So tonight I planned on flushing her, to help kick start the flowering process. I have mine in a 10gal smart pot of FFOF. Man, I checked runoff, and it was sky high at 7.5-7.7. Only sign it was showing was a bit of an Iron def, just like yours. So I put about 4gals of ph' d water, and FF sledge hammer, at 6.5-6.6. Checked runoff, and it was 7.4. So I hit her with 8 more gals, ph' d 4.5. Finally got it to around 6.8. Next couple of feedings I'll ph it to about 5.0. Should take about 2 waterings to get her back to 6.5ish.

So i fed some black strap molasses yesterday, so lets wait and see what happens. If it's not that, then i will have to buy a ph meter and check my runoff ph.

I'l keep you informed of the results from the molasses.

So i fed some black strap molasses yesterday, so lets wait and see what happens. If it's not that, then i will have to buy a ph meter and check my runoff ph.

I'l keep you informed of the results from the molasses.

How goes it?

How goes it?

I didn't see much improvement. I honestly think my problem is i over nuted initially, and also my PH is probably not right. That being said, i have been doing the same thing with all my plants. 3 out of the 4 are all experiencing these symptoms, except one which is flourishing. The fact the variables are all the same yet one plant is healthy while the other 3 are not, makes me wonder

Hey everyone, this is my first grow, and i have a mango plant in a organic soil, perlite, coco peat mix. They are placed in 20cm plastic pots.

They get fed a biogrow and fish mix both from the organic biobizz range. They get fed once every 7 days at full strength.

They are getting about 180watts of 6500k cfl lighting, on 18/6 lighting schedule.

I fed epsom salts about a week ago. At about 1/4 tbsp a liter ( might be a bit strong). Although after feeding, i did not notice any signs of stress from over feeding so i think i was safe.

Here are some pictures of the leaves of one or my plants.

This is all new growth, just above the 4th node after i had topped it. This is about a weeks worth of added growth since topping, but this is what the leafs look like.

Is this normal? Should i just give the plant some more time to fully develop its new leaves?

78453d4d83f1654c355577fb7d8b065e.jpg

Here is a close up of the leaves i am concerned about.

2ebff83d11dcd552ffd6956aab13cb90.jpg

61822ddedd453e3cc4a9a193bafb6fda.jpg

Thank you guys. Look forward to hearing your responses.

Hey all, for anyone who may have this problem where suddenly they seem to be growing fine again, I found when you top the plants just quickly pinching the tips, sometimes I was leaving the very bottom of the leaves still attached to the stem, THESE were the leaves that were growing in a oval ish, or flat tipped leaf, try using snips and getting the leaves properly removed.. honestly I found nothing bad comes from this and it’s very similar to a technical way of topping I forgot what it’s called but I’m sure someone will know what I’m tryna say, lol but apparently it’s healthy for the plants to grow those leaves abit more controlled therefore controlling the direction of the light accessing the lower section or just not well lit areas of your plants! I was often placing my plants outside during the day for the best type of natural sun and they were growing so fast they would also have trouble forming properly lol, goodluck all! IM NO PRO! Please if I’ve misinformed Everyone please don’t feel rude for correcting me I’m trying to learn everything I can THE PROPER way, and everyone has their own way, and sometimes just a different approach can completely change the end result of flowering

I didn't see much improvement. I honestly think my problem is i over nuted initially, and also my PH is probably not right. That being said, i have been doing the same thing with all my plants. 3 out of the 4 are all experiencing these symptoms, except one which is flourishing. The fact the variables are all the same yet one plant is healthy while the other 3 are not, makes me wonder
I also had the same problem I lost half a crop due to my neighbour using a sprinkler on her garden while my plants were on the balcony, I had JUST gotten the plants officially introduced and growing with the proper PH levels, afterwards they had been of course drowned while I spent the day away and LUCKILY came home to check on them cause the wind picked up, the hose water Had been on the plants constantly for over two hours after i had just watered, fed and had everything for their next cycle of life set up, I ended up losing over half my crop, and to top it off had a 5lb dumbbell fall and snap 4 stems clean, thank god I was able to notch a v into them and use hemp wick to surprisingly Not lose any and grow into THE BEST strongest plants of the crop, but shortly after all the shock , (ALSO worth noting ALL plants were clones in the 4-5 week period of veg) the stress made almost all the plants grow those REALLY weird Leaves I have photos from the originals if anyone wants I can post to hopefully help you with your issue !! goodluck all hapoy growing ps. These plants that survived the hardest shock in multiple ways I’ve ever accidentally hit my plants with were ALL THE BEST growing ones I’ve ever had!

Back
Top Bottom