Plant 1:
IMG_0957.jpg

Plant 2:
IMG_0956.jpg

Plant 3
IMG_0954.jpg

Plant 4:
IMG_0955.jpg

IMHO, you’ve got some more time to go, a week or two minimum. It’s hard to see if some of them are foxtailing or if there’s just a lot of regular white pistols. If they’re foxtailing , don’t use those calyxes as a gauge, use the older ones. Once the pistils are red/brown and crinkly it’s about time.

Looks like it's been through the wars mate lol I'm not one for removing leaves but I'd remove all dry and burnt looking leaves, buy a cheap 60/100 x handheld magnifier to check the trichs to see if they're still clear or cloudy be best way to tell for sure, think you're still a while away yet, I see white hairs and all standing straight up, sort of looks like new growth underneath. Had u a deficiency along the way and the leaves burnt out and died off or was there other issues? Think there's a bit of foxtailing as previous post said and making it hard to say for sure.

monitor the trichomes on the buds for their color and cloudiness, i can's see them in these pics. If the trichomes are mostly cloudy or amber in color, then it may be time to harvest

Back
Top Bottom