Are they running out of excuses?

420 Warrior

I'm 42 years old and in my lifetime, I've heard so many lame excuses as to why cannabis is still illegal.

As I've grown up to adulthood, I've seen the government change it's position at least 420 times.

The one thing they can't escape is the fact that any lame excuse they come up with can be trumped with three words "what about alcohol?"

I remember as a kid hearing things like "mj is a gateway drug to harder drugs" and "pot makes you forgetful and effects your brain" as well as many, many others. All of these things can also be said about alcohol.

Their latest favorite saying is; "it sends the wrong message to kids"? What!? They mean to tell us that all these beer commercials don't tell our kids that it's ok to drink beer?

I am so sick of these people telling my seven year old son that "not only does it taste great but it's less filling too" and if you do drink a certain kind, you could be "the most interesting man in the world" (oh yea? says who?!!!) The latest one I've heard, is that "the guy that buy's everyone's beer in the bar? We LOVE that guy"... MORE BS!!!

I just cant understand how they can sit their and promote something that's so deadly to not only themselves but anyone else that happens to be driving close to them in a car.

How can they, in good conscience, let this horrible substance thrive and be promoted to our kids on such a large scale?

Not one person that I know want's to see kids smoking pot but as adults, we should have the choice to medicate our selves with cannabis or not, just like people have the choice to drink alcohol.

Why can't they see that adults in this country want to just be left alone to live our lives, without fear and medicate ourselves as we see fit?

What excuse will they come up with next? I'll bet what ever it is can also be said about alcohol!

What ever happened to the people deciding the fate of this country via the constitution, not the government?

They keep persecuting nonviolent people without even asking us what we want, which sounds dangerously like a Nazi or communist state to me!!!

Something has to be done and if we just sit back and let the other guy fight them then it will never change...we have to all be that "other guy"!

GET INVOLVED AND STAY INVOLVED!!!

Back
Top Bottom