Just my 2 cents

WOW I never learned to read so this thead is alittle to deep for me. I'm use to picture books. Keepem Green

I did forget one other entity in that list of opositions...the bible thumping christians
The chirch really hates canna as they always follow just about anything the government says.

I actually tried to enter their world for a few, but every time the preacher started dogging/judging people just like us, I could'nt help but get offended and...well, that was that.

I will never again sit down and listen to anyone that just run's people down for not conforming to their sinical views...count me out of that one buddy!

You are much better off with rational thought than biblical fairytales.....

Hi! Mind if I chip in? For a variety of reasons, beliefs, and misconceptions. It is our duty to alert everyone around us about cannabis awareness. The more educated the voters the sooner out the door the absurd laws go. Why do I have to face bogus consequences because anti-marijuana folks believe cannabis is simply evil or that it is taking away money from monopolized industries. Legalization and regulation is the way to correcting the imbalance in those corrupt institutions. Why are the masses like this? The gun control issue, 'they want to do something about it', and they are irate because 'one dealer sells marijuana to a kid'. Well that messes it up for the rest of us good people. People are going to grow distribute God's plant anyway regardless of laws. One cannot simply eradicate it. But its unjust to penalize us law abiding citizens who partake in it medicinally, recreational, and for economical purposes. Charging us and making it a crime is wrong, and I'll stand up against that. It is not proper to treat a particular symptom for instance with a medication that treats symptoms it wasn't meant to treat. Same way with cannabis, they can't deny legalization to everybody who deserve to use it for its plethora of usages that was meant for the betterment of mankind.

It's not gods plant it's natures,it's god believing nutters that oppose it,you cant fight nature,we are natural and we win eventually

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom