Bob John & The Outdoor Cannabis Garden

Sophiegundog

Welcome to Bob John grow journal
Staring an selection of hybrid,Oregon OG , From a local source,early ghost OG
Seeds were germinated in mid February and slowly harded to outdoor in the start of April. Plants were planted in organic outdoor garden the 3rd of May.Garden was planted and seeded with the rest of the garden plants.Sweet corn, Beets, tomatoes, three varieties, squash, green beans,and other planting as we progress.
Soil is tilled and is very rich as last years garden and Journal ,Iuse Happy Frog additive for the cannibus and the tomatoes as this has been a very good additive that is top dressed into the soil and produced very good results.
Watering is from well water and the water seems to be well received and balanced. The position of the garden allows full exposure for maximum sunlight.

Again, I don't use cannibus in any form, I donate for medical use only per the legal limits of our laws

Sophie gun dog

Last years garden
image17093.jpeg

Well nothing but pouring rain all day today and projected for the next five to six days, no stress on watering the plants . It should help with all the seeds that were planted a few days s ago.

Regards
Sophiegundog

I found it, soph. Sorry man, i've been really busy with work.. They have me in the kitchen anywhere from 40 to 55 a week so its hard to stay up on everything. Your garden is looking great! Too bad this rain is gonna be here til tuesday though. I just transplanted for a THIRD time into 10 gallons before i weed out males &pick which phenos i want to run this year. I just cant stop these ROOTS! I have mad root growth this year for some reason. I mean my strains are getting better &better :) best to you my man, stay dry.

Wow, many work hours and I would guess the drive time adds,I know on mine it's really tough. I kind of know what your saying regarding the rooting system this year, I had mine in 2 gallon pots and they were getting swirled.maybe it was the weather this spring.Thanks for the nice comments about the garden, it's my therapy spot,I just like growing stuff.ill keep a care package for you this year post up pictures of your project when and if you ever get time.

Regards
Sophiegundog

oh goodness, i just lost a whopper of a reply! I thought i was getting good enough to not copy my entries before i post them.. Apparently not lol. Anyways my restaurant is right downtown on 2nd street so i usually just hop on my skateboard &mosey down there. The farm i work at however is a ways out of town. In a ghost city that used to be known as Fayetteville. As far as these nutty roots, well ive been kind of on the fence about this years season.. It seemed the weather could go either way. But i prayed for a bountiful harvest as i do each year &next thing i know this 7 day downpour we were supposed to have only lasted 3 days with some light rain here &there &yesterday i step outside after worshipping into pure sunshine which has stayed out since! Prayer works, im telling you. No matter who its too, just get your thoughts out into the world &into your subconscious &then watch it materialize right in front of you. I know people who see this will laugh or write it off but i challenge you.. Give it your all &try it for say, five days. Dont ask for rediculous shit like making a billion dollars overnight, try normal everyday things. An extra ripe apple. An extra pound off (or on, depending what you are weighing) the scale. You will be plesantly suprised with the outcome. Anyways enough of the tangent, back to buds. I think we are going to have a mighty fine growing season here in the 45. The garden is always my favourite spot for relaxing as well, im glad you have such a nice spot to spend your time. It always seems to me even if im bustin my ass aggresively tying back plants, tilling up soil, making boxes or moving tons of dirt to a grow site, it still all feels like vacation to me lol. Some people arent so lucky to have a nice backyard area where they can garden. Even i had to move into an apartment this last year to save money for a house.. Our lease is up in september so soon but i wont be able to get a crop in here before then. Luckily i am blessed with lots of friends &other patients who i am doing collaberative grows with &will be able to get my strains a little more out there &well known this way. But as far as the picture question goes, i usually have a rule to not take pics at others houses &grows. Im sure they wouldnt mind but i dont want to incriminate anyone. Especially over something that shouldnt be criminalized in the first place. I know our stuff on 420mag is safe as my son but you never onow what is recognizable to others in photos so i try to be careful. I am doing some for my mum at her house so i can journal those. Anything for you, soph! Im looking forward to that gift bag, i will hold some for your brother as well &we can donate to eachother later. Maybe have a bbq or something. Ill cook ;) Anyways i gotta get out to the farm, enjoy this sunshine &have a great one my friend.

MP3

Worked in some additional seeds yesterday evening,cilantro,snow peas,arugula.The OG plants seemed to have doubled in size in a week. I did the first treatment of Happpy Frog, and also sowed a variety of sunflowers on the far end.The color and health of the plants are very good. the transplanting from pots to the soil has been very positive, no issues with any bugs or weather so far. I'll will post up new pictures in a day or so.
MP3 , glad your hanging in there and saving for your own place it is a great reward when you cross from renting to owning, maybe you will find that perfect spot to complete your goals. Also the reference to the power of prayer, it's a lot like having a very close friend that can help with any needs you have, someone who is keenly interested in your hobbies and daily events in life,so keep it up talking to your best friend always helps.

Best regards
Sophie gun dog

Definitely true. Glad to see we're on the same page. Im glad everything is going well for you &your garden. I planted a whole ton of evergreen elderberries for mead out at the farm with some locally sourced (all at the farm) forest floor along with some swamp bog soil where we are trying to extend a current swamp all tilled into the luscious valley dirt. Cant wait to see pictures of your girls, i got to see mine for the first time since putting them outside &yeah they doubled if not tripled in size &i actually was able to sex a few of them. So far three of the blue dream x cherry pie o.g. are female, woohoo! &i found one male platinum girl scout cookie. So i suppose he is officially a boy scout now lol. But i'll take the 3 to 1 ratio for now. Anyways I gotta get outta here, i actually need to go to the hospital to get some xrays taken. I fell pretty bad skating with my son yesterday &my knee is the size of a grapefruit. My wrist is also tweaked &it feels like i bruised a few ribs. I dont take painkillers either &its just that time of year where im pretty much out of herb so im gonna have to figure something out quick! Getting old hurts! Best to you soph, keep up the good work.

Well a couple weeks of strong weather, rain, hail, cold temp, seems that the plants have hardened in. The seeded garden is starting to come up, corn, beets,greens, peas all is doing fine. Here is pictures of the week of 5/15-5/18
Best regards SGD

IMG_111441.JPG
IMG_111542.JPG
IMG_111246.JPG
IMG_111335.JPG
IMG_111644.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom