Are you growing safely?

And as many victims can attest to from personal experience, if they don't find any evidence in the trash, they will plant some.
Nah they waited til they got in the house to do that another of the charges is "poss less than a gram schedule two" sayin I had a broken meth pipe with a 'shard ?' in it. I used to have a problem with that did time for it even but since I went back to school i've been a pretty good kid hell i don't even smoke less I absolutly have too

The cops love to go through your garbage to get a search warrant.
Also judges love to oblige them!
Don't be lazy, stay safe.
:peace:

My buddy that got busted always took his grow trash and brought it
here to my garage and i put in the dumpster with oily garbage the day they
emptied it just a thought.

Everyone who grows should read this and it should be ongoing .
we do not need more smokers or growers in jail.:goodluck:

Trust thy self !

When I and a bunch of others got busted, it was because the cops had the grow shop staked out.

Some of the people arrested were not growing weed, never had been, and didn't even smoke it, but had visited the store for various reasons.

One was an orchid grower, one was a florist, one had lent his car to his son and had never gone to the store himself.

The search warrants were all the same stating that they found "marijuana leaves, buds, and stems" in the trash.

However, I composted all my waste and none ever went into the garbage.

My lawyer said these were "boiler plate warrants" and the judge that signed them will sign anything the cops bring him.

Those who could afford high priced lawyers, could stand the publicity, and had the time and energy to put into a fight that lasted several years won suits against the county and won "undisclosed setlements".

The rest of us got the shaft.

Re: When to shut down b/c of security risks?

You did right man. Live to grow another day. let word get out you freaked out and shutdown the op. let time pass then quietly start again.

That seems like sound advice to me!:goodluck:

Thanks for sharing. I'm about to start my first grow and spent a couple months researching and gathering all my grow room equipment. This is a good reminder not to share as much as I want to tell a few people (quite exciting even anticipating the start of my grow!). Peace.

Hi Everyone,
I want you to take a good look at what you are doing. If you are growing outside the laws of your state you are in great danger. You are only as safe as your weakest link. I thought I was safe and secure. I was not.
What are weakest links?
Friends
Family
Odors
So on and so forth!
Please stay safe, even if it is only herb. Look one more time!
I luv ya :peace:

:thanks::thanks::thanks: CocoJoe!

All members and readers if you are growing illegally realize it is just a matter of time before you get caught. If there is a fire, if you get hurt, you could suffer a stroke, or heart attack, and Fire Fighters come to your rescue and they find it. I have a friend who is a big city fireman and he tells me stories of the grow ops they have had to turn in to police for stupid reasons where nobody would have ever found out if they did not report them, but it is their job and pensions if they do not. Bottom line if you reside in a NON MMJ state work assiduosly to change the Law. Also if you cannot wait and must grow you can move to either coast or several mid west states to enjoy MMJ protection from arrest.
I live in RI a Medical Marijuana State, and I am RI Medical Marijuana Program Patient, and Caregiver to 5 Patients. I was arrested, held without bail, and am going to Trial for growing 420% legal Medical Marijuana, facing 20yrs and $1million dollar fine. What will happen to you in your state if you get caught growing is NO joke. You risk your children, your job, your home, and your freedom, all can be taken just for growing Marijuana illegally.
Please check yourself, and double check, because no matter how safe you think you are it is not if you get caught, but when.

Good words of wisdom Wingman420.
Don't learn the hard way!
Warnings like this will fall on some deaf ears.

:peace: cocoJoe

Does anyone think the DEA or police are somehow using the grow journals on this site to track down IP address, and as such the physical address of where they live...and possibly grow?

Has anyone heard of peopel with grow journals on this site getting busted with absolutley NO ideas how the cops could have found out?

Been on my mind lately. I am a MMJ patient and growing within the bounds of what has been set for my state, but when I hear of legal grows busted and the cost of defending oneself...even when you have a valid MMJ defense... man, posting on this site even starts to make me a bit post shy!

I haven't heard any such stories.

Just pick up and move if your in a state without MMJ.

As I mentioned...I am a patient, and live in a state that has MMJ approved laws.

However, there have been other states that DO bust patients, even when you are legit, just to make you go bankrupt by fighting in courts. Pretty easy to stop a grower when all his funds are tied up in court and lawyer fees.

Thus, even being legit...getting caught can f*ck you over. (if you don't believe this...look at Wingman420's post about 4 up on this page....)

Just want to see if anyone had answers to my previous questions concerning tracking IP address to posters that creat grow journals....makes ya think.

As I mentioned...I am a patient, and live in a state that has MMJ approved laws.

However, there have been other states that DO bust patients, even when you are legit, just to make you go bankrupt by fighting in courts. Pretty easy to stop a grower when all his funds are tied up in court and lawyer fees.

Thus, even being legit...getting caught can f*ck you over. (if you don't believe this...look at Wingman420's post about 4 up on this page....)

Just want to see if anyone had answers to my previous questions concerning tracking IP address to posters that creat grow journals....makes ya think.

It's true that these people will hurt your pocket till it's empty.
Been there and am now.

I have worried about the same IP address issue. What set me off thinking about it was seeing certain people go dead on the site for months at a time. However after careful consideration of the laws of my state and reviewing who the DEA is going after I don't think you would have to worry about getting busted for a personal medical grow.

Right on..we all need to follow the advice of these posts legal growers can be singled out for harassment and have their garbage gone through (routine for the police, DEA to do-they admit this in recent Saginaw Case):Saginaw Police Chief Gerald Cliff stood in front of a table holding more than 500 pounds of marijuana, cocaine, a gun and about $14,000 today as he announced the city's largest drug bust in history.

"The street value is estimated, at this time, to be slightly more than $500,000," said Cliff.

His department, the Bay Area Narcotics Enforcement Team, and the mid-Michigan Safe Street Task Force worked together to make the bust possible.

Right now, two Saginaw men, 35-year-old Daniel Marin and 34-year-old Benjamin Alcala, are being held in the Saginaw County Jail on $1-million bond. The police chief says they're charged with possession with intent to deliver.

The police chief says investigators busted the two men as they unloaded much of the marijuana seized during the investigation from a moving van into a storage facility.

The DEA and the FBI are now working to find the original source of the drugs. It is believed to have been delivered to Saginaw from southern Texas.

Cliff said a massive amount of drugs are now off the streets thanks to tips from the public that led to this investigation.

"This is the result of a citizen taking back his or her neighborhood," Cliff said. "They've decided they're taking back their streets, working with the police department and this is the result."

Police say this bust will bring in funding for the city to continue the war on drugs. Police also seized a classic car, an SUV and a house.

In the Tri-Cities (Michigan) the police take your property, your guilty until you pay and if you don't you don't get your property. Keep legal, stay legal and don't talk, put things in the trash and your neighboors will watch your activites even if YOU don't see them. :peace:

As for my American friends......how the fuck does MJ and Steroids get lumped in with Meth and Crack for severity. Time to vote some people in that really believe it should be land of the free! If that fails move to Canada....lol.

Yea you Canucks are ok! It's our DEA that is ill. Take a pill you bunch of of sickos.

It's not worth it. You don't have control because you have kids. RMCP may never come, but if they do, you are done.

I suggest that you grow basil, mint and tomatoes for the next year and sweep the house for contraband and dispose of everything...

Next thing you will be telling us you have like 3 handguns in the house. (Canada= no handguns)

Good Luck.

Does anyone think the DEA or police are somehow using the grow journals on this site to track down IP address, and as such the physical address of where they live...and possibly grow?

Has anyone heard of peopel with grow journals on this site getting busted with absolutley NO ideas how the cops could have found out?

Been on my mind lately. I am a MMJ patient and growing within the bounds of what has been set for my state, but when I hear of legal grows busted and the cost of defending oneself...even when you have a valid MMJ defense... man, posting on this site even starts to make me a bit post shy!

It is so easy to track IP, but then they need to get a search warrant to get the IP information from the service provider. They might even need a search warrant to get information from the domain or website...

Admin for this sight should step in and enlighten all of us on the privacy policy and release of requested information to law enforcement on this site. I would think that they would fight releasing the information but then again you never know.

Registrant:
420 Magazine
PO Box 420
Hollywood, CA 90078
US

Domain Name: 420MAGAZINE.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
420 Magazine
PO Box 420
Hollywood, CA 90078
US

Record expires on 04-Jul-2013.
Record created on 02-Oct-2005.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.420MAGAZINE.COM 67.212.79.54
NS2.420MAGAZINE.COM 67.212.79.50

It is interesting idea, but then again they monitor everything for compliance with the rules here pretty strictly. IE... drug references and thing of the like.

Other thoughts.....

Better to stand and do whats right, grow within legal limits then cut and run. Yeah the DEA or RMP has the ability to do whatever our money can buy them to-but they still need a reason, eh?

Enjoyed two bowls from my recent grow (new bong) and don't, no won't go back to being overmedicated, nasueated and most of all frustrated! This is something we need to be educated about and don't make mistakes-easier said then done. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom