Arizona at 30% in just 11 weeks

ForbiddenAct

AZ Petitioners still going strong despite heat

Yup, November 2010 (approximately 400 days from now), Arizona will be the 14th state. I'm sure the GOP will run the state budget into the dirt, and use scare tactics to fight its legality, but this time, Arizona voters have their ducks in a row.

Judges will have their hands tied, and Arizona patients will prevail at all levels of our court system. :goodjob: :surf:

Even if its 400 days away, this is a great step forward! I'm really happy about this mainly because out of anywhere in the united states, i spend most of my time in Arizona (not much, but more than others). I got family and good friends down there, i love it SUPER warm (which it is in Arizona) and my family owns a condo down there, so i have a home if i need it!

Thanks for the news.

This is by far the worst initiative ever written for medical cannabis.....This initiative reads like it came straight from a Cannabuisness owner's boardroom...You know the one who is going to be making millions running the dispensary....

This initiative is totally discriminatory in the way it singles out only a few of the conditions treatable with cannabis and leaves up to the state what else gets added yeah sure....Nothing will ever get added....

This initiative is totally discriminatory against the poor and ill....You HAVE to buy from the dispensary giving the owner millions of dollars and you CAN'T grow your own....What a nice shot in the arm for that dispensary owner....Unless you live 25 miles away from one then it is a special permit with approval.....Geeez this is a God given plant....For all of Mankind not just a few select with money.....You HAVE to be allowed to grow it yourself....Period....Anything less is discriminatory.....No money no medicine....Give me your money says the dispensary owner....

This initiative violates your God given right to privacy....Reports to the state government along with doses or usage and your name and address.....Geeeeez where did your medical privacy go.....To use a God given plant for your ailments and you have to report to the government when where and how much.....

You know there is some resistance from the conservative elite in Arizona to any legalization but you do not have a bunch of yahoos here either. We know the truth....We know we have been lied to....We know the benefits.....We know about the want for more money by buisness owners.....I know of many non profit organizations with board members earning millions of dollars....I'm not stupid.... We are more educated than MPP wants us to believe....Here's a challenge for someone....Find out who at MPP (they drafted this initiative) and see if anyone there has any interest in any other state in a Cannabusiness....Would prove to be interesting.....

All I can say is we need medical cannabis in Arizona for the sick....Not just a certain few sick but anyone who can benefit from it's use....That is a patient/doctor decision not the government.....We need privacy in our medical records......The government keeps track of too much of our lives that an invasion into our medical records is intrusive and unconstitutional.....We need to be able to grow for ourselves this God given plant without government intrusion.....All of this IS NOT possible with this Cannabuisness sponsored initiative.....

We need another initiative in Arizona cuz this one sure isn't going to cut it....This one will guarantee high salaries for the dispensary owners....Let me figure this.....Hmmm at $20/gm (what they get in CA at the dispensary) that would be $560/oz. and the limit is 2.5 oz every 2 weeks that would mean that someone who needs the maximum would HAVE TO pay the dispensary $2800/mth for their medicine.....For a weed they should be able to grow for themselves at home.....We only have one shot at this and if this one goes through we will be stuck with it.....This initiative reeks of Cannabusiness influence.......

Too many Arizonians know the benefits of cannabis and are anxious to get something legalized....Well this ain't it.......This will be a shot in the foot for this LONG overdue acceptance of a scientifically proven healer.....This is THE MOST medicinal plant on Earth....Let us not waste our vote on an initiative that will invade our privacy, set limits on WHO can benefit, and line the pockets of the Cannabusiness owner......

JMHO.......

I reside in Arizona but will probably vote No on this proposition because whoever wrote it didn't do a great job on making it worthwhile for the marijuana smoker.

Wow, Bonzai. Pretty fair insight. Hopefully the multitude of AZ's sick n dying are also able to see thru the dog n pony show and wait for a more realistic bill. Like you said, youre only going to get one good shot. When it's done it's done and there will be no do-overs. The current bill before the senate isnt about medicine, it's about money.... Good job, my friend...:peace: peace n good luck MF

Back
Top Bottom