Army Drug Tests

TSwole

I shared a skimpy blunt with about 5 people, 6 people including myself this past weekend. I may or may NOT have a drug test this coming weekend for the army but in the case of actually having one, I need to be clean. What are my options? I am a bodybuilder and I workout 5 days a week and do minimum cardio. 1 gallon of water everyday(Always have done it) and I take multi vitamins and other supplements. Keeping in mind a smoked about 3 weeks ago with another friend and we smoked 3.5 grams together. HELP ME OUT FELLOW STONERS!:thumb:

Just eat a high fat red meat diet for a few days till you know whether you're going to get tested and then if your number gets called drink about 36 ounces of a sports drink the morning of the test, pee 3 or 4 times and use your midstream urine for the collection cup.

But the thing about it, is I won't know until I arrive there, and they give us a 20 minute notice before we are tested...

But the thing about it, is I won't know until I arrive there, and they give us a 20 minute notice before we are tested...
I would just prepare as if you are going to be tested. If thats all you've smoked in the last few weeks you should be good with dilution.

Back
Top Bottom