At what height should I put my plants into flower?

sidermanwi

strain: Bc seeds Chronic (mostly indica)
total grow hieght in cab: 32''
lighting T-5 8 bulb 24 x 20
cab temp 68- 78 degrees
pots size- 1.03 gal.
soil: foxfarm light warrior
light cycle: 18-6
Nutes: Humboldt Industries Verde 16-1-2 (recomended by local grow store)

Im at the 6th internode at this time and got branching goin on. There only like 6 inches tall right now. Ive only got 3 plants in the cab and no clue to thier sex at the moment. So I got my fingers crossed.:thanks:

Re: At what hieght should I put my plants into flower?

Like herbose said 2-3 times taller. I usually start flower when mine get around 10-12"

follow what bucktoothal says, but u might want to LST right before you flower because 32" is awfully short space to try and grow in lol

cab temp 68- 78 degrees
pots size- 1.03 gal.

Im at the 6th internode at this time and got branching goin on. There only like 6 inches tall right now. Ive only got 3 plants in the cab and no clue to thier sex at the moment. So I got my fingers crossed.:thanks:

BC Bud is a great indoor plant. Pretty drought resistant and pest resistant. They grow quite well at low height and they don't seem to stretch much. Usually a 2 foot plant will only get another foot in flower.
LST is basically tieing the top of the plant over at an early age and forcing the plant to produce more bud sites.

cab temp 68- 78 degrees
pots size- 1.03 gal.

How did they turn out?? :)

Back
Top Bottom