My First Grow - Indoor & Outdoor

Sup Mike! So how have things been going lately?

I got way too busy and let the girls go for about a week and a half and I have so much training to do to get them growing efficiently. I'm jealous of your outdoor set up, I won't have a greenhouse so after about 2 more weeks, I'm sending half of my girls out to the yard. The other half I'm going to try a modified flux/manifold technique to see how best to utilize my small veg tent.

Hope all is well!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sorry I haven't update in a wile, life has been busy, and I have bad news. All my clones didn't take, so I had to redo them, and now I have caterpillars attacking my ladies. They're all about to be harvested, but I had to trim a lot of the dead buds, and clean it up. I was hoping the basil I have planted would draw the bugs away from my ladies, but they just attacked both. One of my plants isn't looking good, I've had some problems with it already, now it looks like I'll be getting rid of the whole plant. For some reason, it looks like the whole plant is just dying, so a buddy is going to come over and check it out. The outdoors grow looks like a bust, even with the greenhouse. I'll be buying a 4 x 4 tent this week, and will be using either a 1000w HPS, or a 2 LEDs I found on amazon. :-(
20161114_081039.jpg
20161114_080945.jpg
20161114_081031.jpg
20161114_081025.jpg
20161114_081005.jpg
20161114_081015.jpg

One good thing about my ladies is, they're REALLY sticky already, when I was trimming the dead buds, my fingers were sticking to each other.

I don't have any pics, but it looks like the outdoors wasn't very kind to my ladies, and I wasn't able to catch it in time. They've all died on me, there goes almost 5 months of work. Between the caterpillars, and I believe aphids attacked the roots (the 5 gal pots were maybe halfway with roots), the ladies didn't make it. I've bought a 4x4 with a 1000w HPS set up, and I'm going to try my luck again. I have a buddy who will help me get some clones, I'll start a new journal once I get up and running. Good luck to you all in your grows.

Bummer man! I had a few outdoor die out on me during flower due to heat and I got sick and couldn't tend to them.

Bobrown14, another grower here, has a great IPM set up that I am using. All organic and very effective. Check it out on my journal or his. I'm on the phone now and not easy to get to that link and copy over at the moment but let me know if you can't find it.

I just also upgraded to a 4x4 from my wimpy 2x4. Have two flowering outdoors and 3 continued to veg. I started some clones already and been 7 days since roots showed.

I can run some more clones after I move some girls outdoor to flower and we can arrange for something. But I'm sure the clones you get are million times better than from a noob like me.

Keep at it. Glad you've upgraded. Though that greenhouse should still be put to good 420 use. Just tough with winter and bugs.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom