Atmos Transporter Dry Herb Vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20150302_133954_129.jpg

So, my girlfriend who enjoys Cannabis, but doesn't enjoy smoking it, as the heat irritates her throat, just suddenly sprung this on me last week, and told me she ordered one of these vaporizers.

And it just arrived today. :rollit:

I am currently charging it for its first charge, which takes approximately 3-4 hours, and will write a little review this evening when we've had a chance to try it out.

The unit is roughly 4 1/8" tall, 2 1/4" wide, and has a real nice weight to it. It's shaped a lot like a whiskey flask, and is small enough to be portable in a pocket, or purse, but big enough not to lose easily.

That charger plugs into the bottom of the unit, where I would have liked seeing the charger port separate from where the herb goes, but it's not a deal breaker.
IMG_20150302_141116_214.jpg
IMG_20150302_141216_899.jpg

The top unscrews to reveal the mouthpiece, which is a flexible rubber material.
IMG_20150302_141144_201.jpg

When I've had a chance to try it out, I'll update with my thoughts on the product. I've smoked bowls, pipes, bongs, and joints for my entire life, so this will be a new experience for me.

Alright the verdict is in.

We Vaped some Power Flower, which is mostly Sativa.

After a few button presses to turn it on, and waiting for it to heat up, we each took a drag. The first thing I noticed was flavor. Now, I absolutely love the taste of good Cannabis when smoked, but this was an entirely different experience. I tasted every floral scent that I experienced during the whole grow, dry, and cure. It was all there.

The high came on real slow and steady. It didn't just jump out at me. It also seemed to be more even, with less peaks/spikes in the high at first.

I would absolutely vape again using the Atmos Transporter, specifically to enjoy all the floral flavor notes of my bud that I don't get to enjoy as much when smoking it. But, I'm pretty old school, and I'd prefer a pipe, or joint any day :)

The MSRP seems to fall right around the $165 mark with most retailers on this piece.

It comes in Gold, Silver, and Bronze (Pictured).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom