Auto feminized nearly harvest appears seeds?

solareclipse

hi...is it possible a feminised auto to make seeds at nearly for harvest time?i just saw them in one night...yesterday i couldnt see them..today i saw them in the 2 lowest branches at the lowest nodes....how's that possible?can stress do that?i grow no male plants so i dont worry to mate by pollen...or forgotten pollen..i will upload a photo of the plant yesterday and later i will upload the plant today...i cantbelieve that...i like to have some seeds if the seeds be feminised but it suprised me...thank u...

big_budha_cheese3.jpg
big_budha_cheese2.jpg
big_budha_cheese.jpg
big_budha_cheese7.jpg
big_budha_cheese5.jpg

so i capture some fotos of lower brancvhes lower nodes to see...have a look at photos..i hpe photos be clear so u can see....thanks a lot...

budhha_cheese_autos_5_.jpg
budhha_cheese_autos_4_.jpg
budhha_cheese_autos_3_.jpg
budhha_cheese_autos_12_.jpg
budhha_cheese_autos_2_.jpg
budhha_cheese_autos.jpg

your plants dont need males , if they stress they can self pollinate , once you said the hairs went dark its normally the first cause , the pistols retract into the bud to make seeds, its a survival instinct. the seeds might all be female but they might do same thing and hermie also

Yes stress can 100% hermy your flowers. Not knowing how much stress they can take better to not stress at all. This is auto basics - DO NOT STRESS :)

ok..lets see....theaccident did happen...icant do something now...but if it is a plant-(mine) that looks like it onna be an excellent strain and also have the possibillity to keep it more time and it will fatter....i believe that was happen to my plant....so...one day getstreesed and start producing seeds....
is that going to effect the yield?
is that going to effectthe hc potency?
what happens to the plant in my case?

iif i chop it now wiill be betterthan when mature and whole plant is with seeds?
what i want to know is what is better to do now with this transit plant..????lol...
i look at it very closely andcarefully and i realise i could have it more time...it was there still white pistils...lower was like starting make buds...but now make seeds.....

sorry for too much talk and questions...

Yes stress can 100% hermy your flowers. Not knowing how much stress they can take better to not stress at all. This is auto basics - DO NOT STRESS :)

i agree what usaid but my plant didnt hermie!!
only seeds produce....i watch it from top till bottom very carefully and no hermie signs at all....not pollen sacks...only calyx...no nanner ...100%...feminised seeds? if feminised seeds then i am glad about it coz it start produce seeds nearly at the end ...i still have main colas and top branches with nice bud...without seeds..without pollen sacks without nanners...lower branches already made a lot of seeds...thank u

Back
Top Bottom