Auto flowers what should I feed them!?

Rkelly496

New to autoflowers there feminised seeds do I feed then veg feeeding until they start to flower or do I feed them Bloom? Also as I've heard they are delicate should I feed them half the recommended dosage using bio bizz all mix and biobizz nuites

New to autoflowers there feminised seeds do I feed then veg feeeding until they start to flower or do I feed them Bloom? Also as I've heard they are delicate should I feed them half the recommended dosage using bio bizz all mix and biobizz nuites
Most EVERYTHING you hear of autos is false. Its q pot plant. Smash her with veg nutes full strength and them full strength bloom.

Both at the same time? I won't feed them at all just water for the first week
Also if they're seedlings goes EZ on the water. Water a shot glass in a circle around plant but not on it. Skip a day and repeat. You want a wet/ dry cycle her whole life. Make her thirsty shell throw out more roots. I introduce nutes after like 2 weeks

Also if they're seedlings goes EZ on the water. Water a shot glass in a circle around plant but not on it. Skip a day and repeat. You want a wet/ dry cycle her whole life. Make her thirsty shell throw out more roots. I introduce nutes after like 2 weeks
I've got like a hairdresser spray bottle I've just been mist spraying in a circle around the seedling?

12/12 or 18/6 for its hole life cycle? As I do have two photo going into flower

Back
Top Bottom