Auto grow, kind of dark but not pitch black dark

sstressed

howdy

growing 6 autos. 56 days old. ; 2-4 of them have been in flower for around 37 days.

my 4x4ish tent was getting up to mid 80s with my 3 _ _ 2000s at 100%, so i undid the sides of the tent, it was a bit hard to cover the bedroom window as the tent is right up against it. when it's lights out, it's dark enough to sleep but soft light comes around the edges of the tent.

the question is, does it matter with autos? i always give plants a night period, and i know it should be totally dark, to help the roots grow and send into flower, but know that autos grow despite the light cycle .

so what would you do? figure out how to cover the window for total dark , or keep doing what i'm doing with it being more like dusk, and vape some more ganja!

this was last grow but the light setup is the same

1663795750389.jpeg

They're autos so it makes no difference.

The only time cannabis needs a dark period is to initiate and maintain flowering in photoperiod plants. Other than that, cannabis will grow under a 24 hour photoperiod. There is a "dark cycle" but it had nothing to do with the plant being illuminated and the "dark cycle" will run while the grow lights are on.

Roots grow continuously until vegetative growth stops in the flower phase.

I run my autos 24-0 unless they are with photos, then they flip when the photos flip to 12. More light the better with autos. I probably sacrifice some yield by flipping the ones I do to 12 but I grow them for purposes other than yield so its totally fine and I still haul up to 5.5 oz w them. I'd say average 4 oz when on 12

Back
Top Bottom