Autoflower nightmare

BudDub

Hey brothers, hoping y'all can help me out today. This is my third grow.

This girl (Purple chemdawg clone) autoflowered, which I've never had real experience with. I was told to separate her from the others that didn't flower by a friend, that's why she is in a cloth pot. FWIW, I had another that autoflowered that I didn't remove, and it had zero affect on the other plants. So I moved Purp back in where she was, and a while back she rooted through the pot and really took off (no complaints there).
I've had repeated run-ins with crispy bud on her, however; first all in the center, near the top, then occasionally a bud tip here and there. I took it for burning/under-feeding at the time (I was feeding P and K individually from different ferts (seabird guano and muriate of potash), so I thought perhaps I kept getting the ratios wrong), tried to adjust accordingly, chopped out crispy bud, but this problem persists. It's picking up speed at this point it seems.
Here's what I can tell you with certainty:
-It's been quite warm recently, only a couple very cool nights. The last week was 100s type weather, yesterday was first cooler day in a while. It was 40 last night.
-I've found ONE caterpillar on her, smooth green with brown or black spots. That was yesterday. Looked just now for more, can't seem to find any

I'm assuming I will hear a lot of 'bud rot,' which I honestly haven't ever had, but when the first bud tip crisp-ified it was a while back, mid summer, zero moisture. Maybe its two different things though.

More pics in my gallery.
IMG_20150915_110719010_1_.jpg

top cola:
IMG_20150915_110751366_1_.jpg

lower cola:
IMG_20150915_110639944_1_.jpg

:helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

I grow outdoor since year(past indoor),

I know defoltaing is not the best for Auto but you need it for better airflow.
This Pics are show classical beginning of Mildew,cut off this brown or black leafs stems, i know its hard too trim an bud but they need it to solve the others(better kill the shit then the other grow harder).

I think this was the night Fog(Pour less does not help).

The rest of the plants look OK but u need a little trimming to let through the air.
the plant grow to close.

to prevent u can use liverwort extract water(low cost and natural).

sry bad english style my first language is german.

Danke schoen for the reply salz. I will def trim out that gross stuff as I have been, and inspect rest of plant closely, maybe do some preventative trimming since shes only going to get tighter. The liverwort extract is for watering with, right? It will be cooler the next few days so I would love to use some natural preventatives.
I think the crispy tips are an unrelated problem, food related?

The liverwort extract u can spray its the best way too protect and fight, if the mildew gets Harder spray with Milk(calciumphosphat) ratio 1to9 or little bit(1to7) more BUT thats imrortant for milk u must sprayed again clean water after hours too clean up milk, has sugar and that ideal carrier for mildew(infested leafs or stems MUST be cut off complete u cant Consume and it will infekt all other).

Yeah ur right the liverwort is not an problem for the Consume of MJ its degrades quickly and not harmful thats the best.

I thought spraying it would be the last thing you'd want to do, but I guess mildew and mold are two separate beasts. Hopefully I can pick some up today, since I'm sure this is everywhere on the plant.
By 'cant Consume' do you mean not smoke or use in edibles?

Additional note: While cleaning out center cola, I found a white caterpillar.

I'm starting to think I should just cut my losses with this girl, even though she isn't %&#$ing done...

I cleaned out those two colas, checked all the others and yes they're infected. Guess shes done?

EDIT: I've been reading and saw that Tea Tree oil is another antifungal/bacterial used on MJ (can't link it) do you know anything about this? I only ask because I have some on hand

UPDATE: Cleaned out what I could, put in bamboo stints to hold open the buds. Sprayed with TT oil (2 tsp : 1 cup water). Might rain tonight. We'll see if sleep happens. Another question: this isn't powder mildew, so what kind is it?

Yes me is known TToil since year but only for Humans,I did not know that you can take it for even.
But TToil ist good its contains Terpin.
I'm curious how it works?.

I think this is Bud Rot the leaf looks necrotic and the color looks same for me.
Bud Rot
in this link are useful tipp too avoid.

show this PIC is the same:
Pythium - Google Search

The only way to clean, is defolate trim and Spraying, clean ure trim tools with any alcohol(Vodka,Acethon and so on.) too stertilzing.
Good luck

Back
Top Bottom