Autoflowering Suddenly Not Flowering?

Billentus

Autoflowering - Toxicity?
I have this auto thats been about 5 weeks in flowering.(PHOTO BELOW) The roots started to stick out of the pot despite being a 3gal, which i assumed was big enough for an auto. i decided not to transplant as budding had already began. Everything seemed fine, for the last two weeks, its about 70cm now, this week it seems like its suddenly stopped any growth. This morning i wake up to find the top leaves curling and clawing down, They feel a bit rough and crispy to the the touch. and not any changes in any other leaves and flowers last 2 or 3 days/ i hav'nt fed it any nutes for a while. Could be a nitogen issue nontheless?? I also strongly doubt any under or over watering issues. The only change i presume occured was an increase of overall tempareture of the grow area. Even that Not by much. Any help on whats happening, i dont think she can afford to lose any time flowering. Also please advice if the buds seem behind schedule. start of 5th week now. kinda slow i FEAR. Could it be root bound at this stage and is it worth transplanting now??
20160406_143629.jpg

Could be a slight nitrogen toxicity with those dark rumpled leaves

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Is your plant in the fifth week of bloom or fifth week total?

5th week bloom.

It may have reached the hot zone of the light. The sudden curling can be an indication of heat stress.

It's not that unusual for a flowering plant to go through waves of slow/fast growth. The flowering period has several different growth stages. As the flowers go through those stages, the plant tends to slow down a little bit during the transitions periods.

If your plant is having a heat issue. That can almost stop a blooming plant in it's tracks and needs to be dealt with. Tie a thermometer right next to the top most part of the plant (or as close as you can get). Let it sit there for at least an hour with the light on. And then go back and read the temp. If it's above 80, then it's too hot and the light needs to be raised.

Cheers

It may have reached the hot zone of the light. The sudden curling can be an indication of heat stress.

It's not that unusual for a flowering plant to go through waves of slow/fast growth. The flowering period has several different growth stages. As the flowers go through those stages, the plant tends to slow down a little bit during the transitions periods.

If your plant is having a heat issue. That can almost stop a blooming plant in it's tracks and needs to be dealt with. Tie a thermometer right next to the top most part of the plant (or as close as you can get). Let it sit there for at least an hour with the light on. And then go back and read the temp. If it's above 80, then it's too hot and the light needs to be raised.

Cheers
Thanks. I'll get on that right away. Assuming that's the problem, how long do u think it'll be before she bounces back? Shez an auto and I know her clocks ticking, shez the last seed of the strain, which is gonna be impossible to find here again. I wanna get the most I can out of her.

Thanks. I'll get on that right away. Assuming that's the problem, how long do u think it'll be before she bounces back? Shez an auto and I know her clocks ticking, shez the last seed of the strain, which is gonna be impossible to find here again. I wanna get the most I can out of her.

If that's the problem, then it will take at least a couple of days to bounce back. With auto's it's really important to get all those environmental conditions locked down so you don't have to worry about them at all. and then you can focus on the soil and foliage.

If that's the problem, then it will take at least a couple of days to bounce back. With auto's it's really important to get all those environmental conditions locked down so you don't have to worry about them at all. and then you can focus on the soil and foliage.

Heyy, i checked the temp, nothing too hot. i threw in a fan, its somewhat cooler now but last few hours seems like the issue is worsening. More and more leaves drooping, shez still stretching up a couple centimetres and the stem is weak. I also noticed that the lower most leaves are slowly yellowing and dying off one by one. Could it be a rootbound issue and is there any way to stop the height from reaching further high? my space is somewhat limited, key to not getting locked up for a decade in this country (Cyprus) is stealth growing
20160412_190424.jpg
. hehe.
The latest pic.

Hmm. Possibly too much nitrogen. Are you feeding nutrients? What kind of soil is it in?

Hmm. Possibly too much nitrogen. Are you feeding nutrients? What kind of soil is it in?

It's in potting soil, mixed with upto 40% perlite. Kinda dense a bit, I know, but it's the best I could find here. And no, I hav'nt fed her anything for the last 5 or 6 waterings. I even flushed like twice. I thought it was nitrogen too. So that's why I paused on the nutes. It's been about 10 days, the buds are still airy. Small,and sad. and generally it seems like she ain't gonna change. What do u think about a transplant? I know it's late but could it be the saviour.

seems like it might be a root issue. i would recommend to flush the medium. have you checked ph?

Yeah I flushed it. Twice. Didn't seem to work. I don't think it's a ph issue. My water is pretty well paced. She's about 6 weeks into flower, and shez an auto she'll be done soon. The buds are still airy. And small. Do u think i can go ahead and transplant or double pot it. It would seem wasted otherwise. Lemme know. Thanks.

Autoflowering - Toxicity?
I have this auto thats been about 5 weeks in flowering.(PHOTO BELOW) The roots started to stick out of the pot despite being a 3gal, which i assumed was big enough for an auto. i decided not to transplant as budding had already began. Everything seemed fine, for the last two weeks, its about 70cm now, this week it seems like its suddenly stopped any growth. This morning i wake up to find the top leaves curling and clawing down, They feel a bit rough and crispy to the the touch. and not any changes in any other leaves and flowers last 2 or 3 days/ i hav'nt fed it any nutes for a while. Could be a nitogen issue nontheless?? I also strongly doubt any under or over watering issues. The only change i presume occured was an increase of overall tempareture of the grow area. Even that Not by much. Any help on whats happening, i dont think she can afford to lose any time flowering. Also please advice if the buds seem behind schedule. start of 5th week now. kinda slow i FEAR. Could it be root bound at this stage and is it worth transplanting now??
20160406_143629.jpg
U can repot her iv done it several times it worked out worth a try

Back
Top Bottom