Autoflower soils: Limited brands in Australia

Smokeyfromoz

Hello,
For grow 1, it wasnt bad for a first ever grow, was outdoors during the summer
For grow 2, plants small, some yellowing, either soil or pests or nutes
One i currently use 12month fert release

Searles Premium Advanced Potting Mix | Searles Gardening

Grow 3, i am thinking of changing from the soil above i have used, and try an organic one in the same range, I think Searles is the best here in Australia.

? too hot for autos?
Searles Premium Organic Potting Mix is a premium grade potting mix containing a unique blend of selected organic ingredients. This organic potting mix is boosted with:

- 5IN1® Organic Plant Food Pellets
- SeaMax® Fish & Kelp
- Blood & Bone
- Potash Bloom Booster

This premium blend of organic and natural ingredients is designed for sustainable and organic growing of potted plants. This mix has excellent water retention properties while also allowing ideal drainage, providing the right conditions for your loved plants.

- This mix contains sufficient organic fertilisers for up to 4 month.

5in1
Searles 5IN1 Fertiliser Pellets 5kg | Searles Gardening

Seamax Fish and kelp

blood and bone is very common
Potash bloom booster N 0, P 4% K 20%

In summer it gets hot for autos .. if they are small it is very likely that the roots are getting too hot.. you can shade then with shade clothe .. I find you need a minimum of 30 percent uv block .I have 2 autos on the go in searles advanced mix and they are monsters . Never grown autos this big before now . Though they are in a greenhouse.
All I do is add water and worm juice 1ml per litre of water at week 4 and 6 .. all other times water .. autos don't need much they are low maintenance and can be neglected easily

Back
Top Bottom