Weed Seeds Express Autoflower: Green Crack Day 58 From Seed

This is Green Crack from weedseeds Xpress
I only have 3 beans left of GC
I am trying to decide on next strain
I hope you're going with @Weed Seeds Express again!! They are sponsoring me me now. I have Big Jack Widow and Gelato from them in autos seeds. Sirius Black, NYC Diesel, and Acapulco Gold in feminized seeds. It was so hard to choose. What do you like?

I am not a couch potato
I like to be able to function when I'm bent Uno , fuck being disfuntional hahaha
So harvest before you hit amber when you're all cloudy trichomed

Ok
What do you like ATM
It takes 3 weeks to get to me so I'm ready to shop
Screenshot_20211028-225715_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20211028-225626_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20211028-225656_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20211028-225648_Samsung Internet.jpg

Tanks for Ur time

Those are my picks if I were you right now. Anytime....

I do not top my autos. No. Photos, yes. The G-13 pictured is a Photoperiod and so is Ammy. I will have 4 new photos this grow, 1 of them is separately journaled and all will be topped. I don't LST my autos or photos either, I do HST my photos. I know here there and everywhere I am lol
Sorry to butt in lol….been trying some work with autos lately with different training methods to see the stunting factor or how they recover. I’ve been having pretty good results (luck) not topping autos but fimming them

Sorry to butt in lol….been trying some work with autos lately with different training methods to see the stunting factor or how they recover. I’ve been having pretty good results (luck) not topping autos but fimming them
No butting in at all. I appreciate ya chiming in autodream. Tell us of your fimmin' ways!

No butting in at all. I appreciate ya chiming in autodream. Tell us of your fimmin' ways!
One the autos i like to wait till I have atleast 3 to 4 nodes then I will usually LST the top down for about 5 days, to open the plant up and get the node sites to start growing up towards the light. After they make the turn I wait till they are even to a little higher then the tied top. After being tied down for 5 days I will fim the top of the plant I leave around 30% of the top cutting through and just taking the tip of the main stem with the cut. After fimming I will water the plant and cut the LST tie from the top. It slows the top down enough and the node stems will all catch up around the same time the tops from fimming will begin to grow and take off. If at any point then look up balanced I will tie down again for a few days then release. Hopefully it helps you out and I hope that makes sense. It’s been a Monday today and after a little GDP I’m becoming one with the sofa lol.

One the autos i like to wait till I have atleast 3 to 4 nodes then I will usually LST the top down for about 5 days, to open the plant up and get the node sites to start growing up towards the light. After they make the turn I wait till they are even to a little higher then the tied top. After being tied down for 5 days I will fim the top of the plant I leave around 30% of the top cutting through and just taking the tip of the main stem with the cut. After fimming I will water the plant and cut the LST tie from the top. It slows the top down enough and the node stems will all catch up around the same time the tops from fimming will begin to grow and take off. If at any point then look up balanced I will tie down again for a few days then release. Hopefully it helps you out and I hope that makes sense. It’s been a Monday today and after a little GDP I’m becoming one with the sofa lol.
Thank you for that wonderful explanation and hahahaha yea I'm hitting it hard right now...football is on, too....
A harvest shot I have left from 2 fimmed autos that had the same LST treatment

9B271D15-0399-4E11-91F5-394497F012AB.jpeg

8C8CFFBB-50C8-4842-ADA7-8B72F324B9C6.jpeg

Awesome yields! What strain were they?

Your very welcome…That was a GDP x gumberry auto, Yea the couch is winning the game tonight lol
I hear good things about Grand Daddy...have yet to try it myself

Back
Top Bottom