Grow seeds found on my Autoflower?

Hi guys,

This post is about sharing. I had heard many times that growing seeds from an autoflower wasn't a good idea as it increases your chance to have hermies. I also wanted to see if I could do some grafting. So I decided to give it a try with seeds I got from that monster that yielded 460 grams dry (I had myself never saw any green crack auto anywhere yielding that much) :

Instead of talking too much I ll just put in pictures this experiment to see what happened so far. I took 8 seeds and tried to grow them. Goal was also to achieve a grafting. So this experience as you can imagine would maybe feels like a waste of time for many who believe it s not worth growing seeds found on autos. Here we go :

20200317_233628.jpg

That's an awesome experiment. Looks like they all took. Never even thought about auto being grafted. Very cool

I did this experiment also cause I thought too many people are repeating stuff they read on Internet without even being sure what they pretend is true. The big monster on the first pic was grown under 16/8 lights schedule. Why? Insane for an auto as they say 18/6 minimum.... I tried this because my outdoor autos were monsters with only 8 hours of direct light per days.... The monster yielded 460 grams dry! I won the plant of the month thanks to it and even Fastbuds guys were impressed by the numbers of an auto. So I hope people with more money will make tests to compare grows and find what's best. Hopefully this will help people to expriment what they feel instead of what websites say

Love

Back
Top Bottom