Autoflower too small: Seeding from 7/24

DankSwagasaurus take your time don't over water. check PH 5.8 TO 6.2 Stay in that area. look at your plant it will start talking to you asking for water nutrient fallow your recipe don't give more. Its not mad science its patient.
Read ask questions you will be ok :) and as for your plants now give them light 18/6 humidity 60 percent light at 1000 watts 28 inches high and if you have a ballace and its adjustable bring it down to 50 percent for 10 days then go full power after that.

DankSwagasaurus take your time don't over water. check PH 5.8 TO 6.2 Stay in that area. look at your plant it will start talking to you asking for water nutrient fallow your recipe don't give more. Its not mad science its patient.
Read ask questions you will be ok :) and as for your plants now give them light 18/6 humidity 60 percent light at 1000 watts 28 inches high and if you have a ballace and its adjustable bring it down to 50 percent for 10 days then go full power after that.
What? Im not the one having problems. And i already told him to check ph and dont over water. So what you said doesnt make sense man.

2 plant still alive. but see my attachment.

Attachments

• mmexport1536032450168.jpg
    mmexport1536032450168.jpg
    327.5 KB · Views: 98
  • mmexport1536032444842.jpg
    mmexport1536032444842.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 96
  • mmexport1536032440240.jpg
    mmexport1536032440240.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 98
change pots go into something bigger perlite and coco will do find. i had 25 auto purple critical they came out real nice big buds nice colors reds and purple. But 0 sugar to very little sugar so it mite be your strain seeds. were did you get the seeds at ? Also its trial and error so you try again. Drag have to wait againfor final product again but thats the game with cannabis so many strain lots of dead strains as well out there. best is to get seeds from a reputable seeds bank and off you go

Coco and perlite can be watered more often than just coco alone. I'm watering my coco only girls once a day in veg and twice in transition/flower thru to the end. Coco holds 30% oxygen when fully saturated, it's almost impossible to overwater in coco, w/perlite, shouldn't even be an issue.

What is your PH going in? What ratio coco/perlite are you using? Size of pots? Are you feeding to runoff?

Back
Top Bottom