Hello, having some troubles, please help

Anny Tang

420 Member
I have 5 cars in a 3 gallon tank in coco coir (30% pearlite). I feed about 50% of the GH flora series and 50% of ClaMag. About 650 to 700ppm. I use purified water or distilled water, but I just bought an RO brother and I am going to work tonight. In the first month or so, these lights were taken under 560W pull-out blur box lights. For the past few days, they have been using HLG 600Rspec in a 5x5x6 tent 24/7. I eat about 20% of the runoff every day. It was not until last night that they installed a 395 cfm embedded fan. I upgraded to 700cfm and it was running at around 550 or 600.
These look a little drooping, and some of the new growth looks like zigzags and spindles. I think I may have been too low on them before. Is that the most likely cause?

1.jpg

2.jpg

If you give them as much CalMag as you give them nutrients I think you're giving them too much CalMag. I typically give my plants around 15% CalMag compared to the amount of nutrients.

Without knowing more details, like how often you water, do you use nutrients every time, etc. my first conclusion based on a 650W light and no exhaust until last night is heat stress. In contrast to what some think, powerful LED lights do put off a lot of heat. You also have to acclimate the plant to the light stress by starting higher or dimmed if it has a dimmer and slowly lowering it until it gets used to it.

I think you’re saying you’re using 50% of the recommended feeding schedule of the nutrient and calmag?

Back
Top Bottom