Hydro - pH issue important help

Hillbilly420

Alright I know y'all getting sick hearing it but here is everything,
Res- 3 gal, using 1 1/2 water
Nutes- flora series starter box
Nute mix for 1 gallon besides the grow micro and bloom I'm giving her a mix for 1.5 gals the other shit like the addys are mixed for 1 gal.
Light- 225 full spectrum led
Its on 18-6
Okay got all of that junk out of the way here is the question why is my ph keep rising is it one of the addy like the plus or what is it?? I can't keep watching to 24-7 like I am I'm worried and I do believe my meter is right on its the 6 in 1 . Help help help- .- and yes I added micro first

Yes I know that but when I turn the pump off its only a point off, now my pump is the aqua brand with 2 holes and I made a t that pushes both holes of air into one line you think that it's too much air? And plus my meter stays in at all times I don't want my prongs drying out

This morning I changed into new water, when I read the water by itself is 5.5 to a 5.0 and 20 to 30 ppm before anything is added, then I put my micro, grow, bloom, rapid, plus, blend into the res, I gave that a reading and it came up to be 4.3 to 4.2 and then I put the spider"air stone" into the res to give it a good mix well it read the same, I took out my up and dropped enuff up unroll it was 5.8 I thought I in the good well about a hr or two it went up to a 6 something we'll I pulled out the down and dropped it down to the 5.8 to 5.87 somewhere along that and now I've put down in it twice after that I'm scared I'm putting to much of the down I don't know I just some help it a killing me

If your using tap water you could let it sit overnight to let it evap off some of the things that are in it... And tap water from the tap at 5.5 ... I have it at 8.5 .... I have no clu what it is maybe check your meter with some substance you the PH off like bottled water and see if your reading is the same... Other than that only thing that comes to mind is relax a little and go a little more slow on the ph up and down and watch it over time

I will add this ph chard as well as it is very useful
C_Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved_Images_pH_chart71.jpg

So if it keeps drifting at around 5.6 to 6 your in the clear or is this just not close enough???

I have to say I'm a soil grower myself only friends that grow hydro

GH should have buffers in their Flora series to help with pH. Set it at 5.5 pH and let it drift to 6.2 pH before adjusting back down, that is natural in hydro.

Run a test with 3 part base nutrient only, if nothing changes continue on until you find what could be the culprit.

Back
Top Bottom