Autos outdoor grow alone - Is it possible?

solareclipse

helo guys!!!i have a very difficult question for u...what i want to do is ...i have a few auto seeds....but i have many places here i can make an outdoor grow....the good thing is there many places to put them without nobody to discover them...but to go there in frequancy is not to good....people can see u when u go there....i wonder is there any way or any trick to germinate them make a small ball of soil for the root and to plant them there and no need to go there again?or maybe to go once or twice....even 3 times?what i ask u is to tell me what enviroment needs?for example near to a river?or any trick to water them...i dont think hey need too much water...or everyhing u can thing to make this possible?please think and inform me...it is very very importand to make some good buds and stop for a while...really really importand....i apprici\ate if that could happen....thank u:Namaste::thumb::thanks::thanks:

Re: autos outdoor grow alone..is it possible?

i germinated 2 auto northern lights, let them grow under 23W CFL for 1 week and threw them in the soil outside. they are lookin good and roughly 30cm high. they get directly sunlight from 1 pm to 10 pm, although they could benefit some more sun. the temps in Denmark atm is 14-20 in daytime and 7-11 in the night time. I do have bugs on visits in the nigh times..
just some experiences you may find usefull.

-you put the weed in the coconut, and light that shit up! :D

Yeah it's possible. Sounds like you have an idea what they need already. Generally when I've left plants untended they been overgrown by other plants in the area, among other problems. If you can get some sort of mulch or cover on the ground around the plant that will help. A bit of camo material might do it.

Here's an outdoor auto grow well worth checking out.
Outdoor Pineapple Chunk & Blue Dream

Re: autos outdoor grow alone..is it possible?

i germinated 2 auto northern lights, let them grow under 23W CFL for 1 week and threw them in the soil outside. they are lookin good and roughly 30cm high. they get directly sunlight from 1 pm to 10 pm, although they could benefit some more sun. the temps in Denmark atm is 14-20 in daytime and 7-11 in the night time. I do have bugs on visits in the nigh times..
just some experiences you may find usefull.

-you put the weed in the coconut, and light that shit up! :D

thank u very much...here the sun is hotter..30 celcium 25night...probably a place less sun more moist soil.....thanks a lot

Yeah it's possible. Sounds like you have an idea what they need already. Generally when I've left plants untended they been overgrown by other plants in the area, among other problems. If you can get some sort of mulch or cover on the ground around the plant that will help. A bit of camo material might do it.

Here's an outdoor auto grow well worth checking out.
Outdoor Pineapple Chunk & Blue Dream

u know i worryabout watering...here is hot a lot...so i was thinking if i find a place not to sunny but to get th sun they needs....and moisture soil....or to find a source of water (it is possible,i checked allready)and use the material that my grandmom make sweater for me...the thick one....if the water rsource is higher than the ground..this material take water to the ground drop by drop...u know i talk about somethink like that..i like the link u gave me but the enviroment is different...river that dries summer time u can find maybe some tanks with water but it is for farmers and if they see something like rope to come out of thei tanks they will check it out...so i try to finger somethink out...i have some places in my mind very good but no water source....some other places with water sources but people go and left ...i will not put them together...maybe 20 .....4 in 5 different places...dwarfs..cheeseauto...:thanks::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom