awsome prices on bulbs

sully508

i was searching for a web site that has reasonable prices on a 125 watt mogul cfl.
i found a place called plantlightinghydroponics.com and got got a 125 6500k bulb for $29.90. thats the most inexpensive one anywhere. they have up to the 6500k 250 watt fluor.
and also got a ushio hps to mh conversion bulb 5200k blue spec. for $39.90.
the same bulb is on lighting specialties for $99.99.
i got them in 3 days and started (blue mystic from nirvana) seedlings today.
just passing on a good deal i found to my fellow 420'ers.
:bong:

watch out for plant hydroponics.com my buddy bought from them and the do have rock bottom prices but they arent discrete. he got a fucking carbon filter66 in its box with the order duct taped to the outside through FEDEX.

:(

CK

htg is still more expensive. and doesnt carry a full spectrum 5200k MH conversion bulb only 1 conversion bulb agro max for 59.99 kelvin unknown. they dont have the high wattage cfls. or any mogul bulb. they only have spiral 35 watt max. no 125 watt 150 watt or 250 watt nothing.
i did get a a hps 400 watt for 120.00 and an inline fan for pretty cheap. but as far as bulbs they dont have much and the bulbs they have are over priced.
:peace:

word, i just use a shop light for vege 2ft long cool white and bright white. and a 400 hps in a tent. good luck on your search man

Back
Top Bottom