Bad stuff to smoke out of?

420noob

I know that u can get fucked up from plastic, but someone said that tin foil/aluminum is bad for u too? And is it bad to use a pen in a lightbulb vaporizer?

well, you shouldnt really use a lightbulb vape in the first place, the risk just isnt worth the reward. Also, yes tin foil is bad for you, as are copper and brass (im not sure about brass, but thats what i heard).

Really the only safe thing to smoke out of is

A bong with Ice in it

or hookah with ice in it.

... or a pipe...

... or a bubbler...

... or a vape....

... or a gravity....

yeah anything that isnt made to be a pipe is most likely bad. stay away from anything plasitc, soda cans, copper, brass, foil. just buy a glass pipe or a cheap bong.

I really don't understand why people spend up to $40 dollars for a sack and then smoke it out of something homemade and shitty.. Except for those people that make way good homemade shit (which can also be costly with all the supplies), it's just really worth it to spend $10 on a small glass pipe. Or in my case, $85 for a beautiful glass bong that I've had for over two years now.

I've made so many bong I can't count them all. Most of them were ghetto rigged though. I love to smoke out of my steamroller. But yeah, don't use foil or light bulbs. If you are breathing in a light bulb, you are breathing in krypton gas (finally, something i remember from school).

i make bongs all the time. the water jugs are ok, but you just have to worry about what you are going to use as a bowl. i always used a bowl that i bought and put that on my homemades. just make sure that when the bowl gets hot it doesnt melt the plastic.

Ehh, I havent gotten around to buying a downpeice for my homemade bong, so last night I resorted to cutting open a coke can, and cutting out a square of aluminum, and rolled it into a cone. Used that for my bowl, packed it tight, and got high as hell.

I dont think i'll do it again, I just wanted to test my bong :Rasta:

I don't understand why people saw smoking outta foil is not good. I don't do it, but answer me this.. On tv bbq shows, they cook the fish and what not wrapped in tin foil and just throw it on the grill. We sometimes do that for our BBQs too. So why would cooking food be ok and not toking? I agree that you don't inhale the fumes when cooking, but don't the fumes get into the food you cook?

no i think the fumes would be vented into the air. smoking out of foil once in a while will not really harm you, but repeatedly you will get fucked up. there is fumes but they aren't really that bad for you but if you keep on adding and adding to those fumes eventually you will get some permenent damage. it can scar up your lungs and what not.

i there is a special type of foil for smoking. its called hookah foil. its used as a coal screen in hookahs. this kind of foil will not release fumes.

Back
Top Bottom