Bag seed auto flower?

kmando

Found a couple seeds along time ago, all from some good shit I was smoking last summer, I had and have no idea the strain. But found a seed. It sprouted. And is growing 3 leaves, and is on week 5 in vegitation. I started it in the window sill while getting 1 hours plus of sunlight and shade.

Sent from my SM-G900T using 420

Do you have a picture you can provide us to see how the plant is doing? Would be nice to see how big the plant is so far as well. You may want to seek out some more light if you are on week 5 veg. 80 watts cfl isn't a lot of light at all for a plant of that age. Is your main question regarding the seed being of the autoflower variety? Sorry just not really sure what your question is here. Also how many hours of light per day is this plant getting?

d69ca78da3441a4f13b3cb2712241579.jpg

Could be something to do with the strain possibly. I seen a picture of one the other day that had huge 3 ffingered leaves and it hardly looked like a cannabis plant. Maybe do some research and see if it is a common mutation or a genetics thing. Is any of the new growth appearing to have 5 fingered leaves or still 3?

That's strange. I have never had it happen before on the whole plant, i usually get 5 fingered leaves by the 3rd or 4th node. I might even do some research on this myself because now it's got me curious. Sorry that I can't help you out yet on that.

No man, it's cool. The only thing I can think of is somehow it was on 12/12. Seedlin, cause it was on the window sill. But they're was more than 12 in the day of sunlight, and less than 10 hours complete darkness. At least that's all I can think. And this plant is from seed. I put her in the window sill. While she sprouting. I mainline her, cropped her and put her into 24 hours of almost 100w cfl. 6500 and 5500. Really trying to veg this baby. I'm thinking I'm going to go to 18 on and 6 off to see if that changes her. Idk. It's weird, great and cool. But strange.

Back
Top Bottom