Bag Seed?

Fight2Legalize

Yea I just bought a fat sack of blueberry and there are a couple of seeds in the buds. So i was wondering if I planted those seeds would the plant be blueberry or would it be just some regular bud? If you can answer my question i would greatly appreciate it. Thanx :peace:

Fight2Legalize said:
Yea I just bought a fat sack of blueberry and there are a couple of seeds in the buds. So i was wondering if I planted those seeds would the plant be blueberry or would it be just some regular bud? If you can answer my question i would greatly appreciate it. Thanx :peace:
:hmmmm: If it came from blueberry , it should at least be part blueberry .....and hopefully it retained the blueberry quality's .....I don't have a problem at all with bag seed .......some of my best bud has been grown from it :adore:

Be carefull mate, if that was medically grow it may be a resault of hermi's. I say this because medical growers like all female grows and the only way for seeds to be produced is if pollen is introduced and with no males the only other way for pollen to be introduced is hermi's. This goes for commercial croppers to...

brushtail

a wa while ago my friend found 3 seeds in some bud he bought a loong time ago, does age of the seed will matter if you want to grow from it?

Back
Top Bottom