Ballast

dannydanko420

I' having trouble buying a ballast for my 250w hps lamp. I been online searching a tun of places but eveyone either doesnt have the 250w hps one or they're way too expensive. I'm not ric or nothin and I only have a 2x5 area. right now i'm trying to do everything I can to survive and still grow my medicine. n e way if any of you guys and girls have any suggestions on what I should do since I already spent money on th light and reflector, I dont want to stop now and go with CFL's you kno so any suggestions? Thanks and Take care!!!!

I think that decision is up to you man. Spend some money and get the ballast or don't. Not sure what we can do for in that regard. I would put 2 lights in that area. Maybe 2 250's or 2 400's. Can you check around and see if anyone is selling used? Our sponsors sell ballasts here

hey dannydanko here where i buy all my equipment cheapest place online plantlighting.com i looked up a new 250 watt light with reflector for 149.99 u cant beat that no where

I think that decision is up to you man. Spend some money and get the ballast or don't. Not sure what we can do for in that regard. I would put 2 lights in that area. Maybe 2 250's or 2 400's. Can you check around and see if anyone is selling used? Our sponsors sell ballasts here

Thanx I appreciate it, would two lights be too hot?

Back
Top Bottom