Ban on marijuana users owning guns is unconstitutional, U.S. judge rules

They and them should be easy enough to identify. They are the people you tell your what you want to hear. Who keep you scared, and under educated. With data that points the finger wherever they' tell you to look.

All governments cover up and embellish date to make the herd do what they want.

So now you take that information, and think your making an informed decision. When in all reality. . .
We are all killers.

What would it take for your to kill?

Someone to hurt your child?

Someone to hurt your spouse?

Someone to hurt your nana?

Someone to put your life in danger?

When someone needs to fix the problem, to make sure the people they love will not be hurt again. People do irrational things.

But who are you to judge them?

Are you God?

God is the only person who can judge me.
Yeah I’m not sure that defense will work in court but you could try. Lmao 😂 CL🍀

Not military huh? An assault rifle will have a 3 round burst, or be full auto, the only "semi auto" rifle I've used in the Army was the M24

:ciao: Changed that last line a bit but "Been there, done that" ...got a couple purple hearts too

Have you ever seen an operator with a knife? Close quarters, who needs a gun?

All I really have to say is...

brass.JPG

and one more thing to live by is...
dont forget.jpg
Thank you for your service, all i came in to say, floor is still yours guys.

Not military huh? An assault rifle will have a 3 round burst, or be full auto, the only "semi auto" rifle I've used in the Army was the M24

What? Every M4 and M16 variant I touched in the Army had either S-1-3 or S-1-F

Ok you have a military version and civilian. What do you call a Ruger mini-14? A sporting rifle? CL🍀
A waste of time :rofl:
What? Every M4 and M16 variant I touched in the Army had either S-1-3 or S-1-F
Okay, I stand corrected, but they have an indicator switch for 3 round and full auto...I also forgot my side arms, which were M9's and later M17s and M18s as a semi auto

Back
Top Bottom