Been a long time

lisabelinda

But I'm back, and in the middle of my first legal medical grow. It feels a bit odd--being legal. Tried some new gear, and nutes, and I'm eager to share.

I've got some real life with LED'S I'll be sharing. They have their place. But I adore my grow tent. I sleep right next to it.

Re: Been a long time...

Welcome back looking forward to some journaling. Can't wait til I can grow legal!

Welcome back lisabelinda! Good luck on your first legal grow! I wish you all the luck possible. It kind of reminds me of when I used to sleep with my cows back in 4-H!

Welcome back lisabelinda! Good luck on your first legal grow! I wish you all the luck possible. It kind of reminds me of when I used to sleep with my cows back in 4-H!

Thanks, Holler. I'd love to trade war stories from the old days! I'm really digging the new days, though, too! It's a cool and heady vibe, knowing I won't go to prison, or lose my son or all my property, should the PTBs "find out." Less (no, actually) energy/fund spent on stealth--just big fat buds on healthy plants--I Primed damn near everything in from Amazon! When I was full tilt boogie before, the internet wasn't even a twinkle in Al Gores eye! I'll scope your blog, and be starting my own, too, I think, as an old/new cultivator. We geezers been there, done that! It's why I'm so happy with this particular forum!

BTW--Being legal is awesome, but it do take a bit of the outlaw fun out of it--along with the prison terms and confiscations. Harmony and balance! Apparently, none of the PTBs who make the rules understand how BIG 6 mature plants can be when properly cultivated--teehee.

Back
Top Bottom