Bertha has a birthmark

Ramblinrose1965

I've got a really wierd white mark on two or three leaves. I do not believe its a problem but has anyone seen anything like this before? Any thoughts?

20231026_212000.jpg

I see some major issues happening. A little bit of light green showing up in the very new growth on an actively growing plant is considered normal but there is a lot more than that going on.

Mostly there are fingers on the leaves that have turned yellow with the veins still showing green. Some leaves still have healthy green fingers with other fingers having turned completely white.

Three things to do to get help on this.

#1 Contact any moderator and ask them to move this to the Problems, Pests, and Disease Control sub forum. More people who can help will see this message if it is there.

#2 Take another photo of the plant but show the plant from a side view going from top to bottom. This will help tell how advanced the issue is or whether it is just near the top of the plant. Natural or white light of course.

#3 We have to know a few things about what your grow is like. What is the medium the roots are growing in. Is it a natural soil mix with compost, etc? Was it bought from the store or did you mix it yourself? Or, is it growing in a coco coir mix? Or something else. Tell us what fertilizers you are using, how much, and how often. There are other things you could tell us about your grow but these are going to get the ball rolling.

I see some major issues happening. A little bit of light green showing up in the very new growth on an actively growing plant is considered normal but there is a lot more than that going on.

Mostly there are fingers on the leaves that have turned yellow with the veins still showing green. Some leaves still have healthy green fingers with other fingers having turned completely white.

Three things to do to get help on this.

#1 Contact any moderator and ask them to move this to the Problems, Pests, and Disease Control sub forum. More people who can help will see this message if it is there.

#2 Take another photo of the plant but show the plant from a side view going from top to bottom. This will help tell how advanced the issue is or whether it is just near the top of the plant. Natural or white light of course.

#3 We have to know a few things about what your grow is like. What is the medium the roots are growing in. Is it a natural soil mix with compost, etc? Was it bought from the store or did you mix it yourself? Or, is it growing in a coco coir mix? Or something else. Tell us what fertilizers you are using, how much, and how often. There are other things you could tell us about your grow but these are going to get the ball rolling.
Thank You SmokingWings .......I will get on that asap

Back
Top Bottom