Best Ever

ReDRuM

On monday me and a friend shared a joint, and it was realy awesome, it was the best ever. And suddenly my friend looked at a lighter and that made me laugh like crazy, i laughed non stop for 4-5 min, and that is true, another friend (who wasn't high) checked. My fingers got numb and i drooled like crazy, i almost puked because i laughed so much and i got these crazy ideas that i had lasers in my eyes. This was the best joint ever. Have anyone here ever experienced that?

oh yeah. back in the day (a few years ago) when i first started smoking, whenever i got ripped with this one certain friend we would just start fucking laughing uncontrollably for sooo long. To the point where it actually hurt, like i was thinking inside my head oh my god this hurts this sucks, but i just keep laughing and laughing and i couldn't stop. i'd lauugh so hard that i couldn't even breath in. eventually after 5 or so minutes, literally 5 minutes straight we would eventually stop laughing. Damn i wish i could still get that stoned...good times....

Back
Top Bottom