Most memorable "high times"

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
what is one of your most memorable times getting high?
one of mine was when I first got out of intensive care and entered a rehab facility 3 months after the accident, my girlfriend brought me a nice fat blunt. I got so blazed, it was the first time I smiled and laughed in a while. I think that is why it's one of my most memorable moments. And it was the longest break I'd ever taken from smoking since I started in 1993. :joint:

I had taken over a five year hiatus from smoking, with the exception of once in October of the last year before hitting a solid 5 in that December. In February of the following year, I had some Cali. Chronic to celebrate a friend's return to Chicago. It was utterly euphoric, like I had never truly had experienced it before. Pandora's Box has since been open, 4 years now. :smokin:

california is def my home and im proud to say it because i am positive we got the best herb this countries got to offer. Im sure you might want to defend your state but plz come here and i'll show ya what i mean... and yes i've been all around this country and yes i've blazed many strains but nothing beats california.

My first good EDIBLE trip.. Driving home from Hollywood to the Mojave Desert.. way too stupid to be driving.. pull over numerous times.. gotta love it! 6 hours.. gotta love IT! :biggrin: Pinch (IMC)

mykeo said:
california is def my home and im proud to say it because i am positive we got the best herb this countries got to offer. Im sure you might want to defend your state but plz come here and i'll show ya what i mean... and yes i've been all around this country and yes i've blazed many strains but nothing beats california.

Well put. Agreed. California , hard to beat, especially if you use meds.. over 100 stores across the state to choose from.. GOTTA LOVE IT!

after 2 weeks in estonia without anything to smoke (had quit ciggies back then because of a bet), I came back to Madrid and had enough hash for one miserable j... even that little j got me high after the 2 weeks, but it kinda sucked to have only that. But then myy 2 smoking buddies made a susprise visit at 1am and we got stoooooooned :allgood:

one of my most memorable is when we smoked a schwag blunt and right after that we smoked a chronic blunt in the dorms at my college. we didnt even towell the door and no one said a damn thing. it was one of the best high's i ever had and to not have a person knock on your door to interupt your smoking to say it smells like pot was great.

i had smoked like 4 times before and only got a buzz and almost gave up.then i smoked a tiny bit with my friend and held the hits in long and swallowed a couple and got sooooooo baked.like i was staring at a chair for 20 minutes and then i realized that i had been high that whole time and was just laughing.it was funnier becuase we smoked in my friends room and his housekeepers were at the house.

dude i don't remember. no that would suck. no my girl and me and some friend down i san onfra and we got realy messed up we tried to hold it together and surf but that didnt work, i couldn't find my key cuz the were in my hand and i though i lost them in the water so i took like half an hr till bob-o (the guy who makes boss boards for u surfs) said there in your hand man. then around like five in the morrning we still up all night smokeing tried surfing the low tide which again didn't work so we finally went to bed in back of my step dads van.

Today started with an edible.. chocolate chip cookie at 8am.. my Bart day.. so jumped the Bart, to SF, fucked up. Had lunch by pier 39, still fucked up.. back on Bart.. home at 4pm.. still fucked up.. had to sleep.. woke up at 8pm.. another great day by the Bay!

Smoked about a collective pound of Choc.-Tai, Haze, and I can't remember the other between me and these two girls in my truck one night. We walked down this back road forever baked then walked up to my truck and drove down the road. It was an insane night, one of the best ever. One pound + Two Bi-Girls + Getting "lost" = God's gift.

Redneck Slim said:
Smoked about a collective pound of Choc.-Tai, Haze, and I can't remember the other between me and these two girls in my truck one night. We walked down this back road forever baked then walked up to my truck and drove down the road. It was an insane night, one of the best ever. One pound + Two Bi-Girls + Getting "lost" = God's gift.

:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

wow.....

Redneck Slim said:

You smoked a pound between 3 people?

my most memorable time was on 4th of july this girl fronted me and my friend 350$ to get an ounce and we took the money bought an ounce and gave her about a quarter we smoked about a half ounce outa a 3 foot bong between to people we were rippped!

:tommy: I was too chicken to take any into the Metallica concert, but thank goodness some guy standing next to me and my ol' man kept lightin em up and passing them our way!!! Was a damn good show!!!! :allgood:

It was back in 2003, like January or February. I barely remember any details, but I know that everything I tried to say came out as "blah" and I felt like I was in a complete daze. I always wanted to know if it was laced or not.

When the first time I smoked some cones well propely that is i remember walking into my mums house with my best friend smashed off my head (we were like 11) and laughing and laughing at nothing but when my mum asked what was so funny i said camly "oh i eagle came down and sat on rodneys shoulder" at the time i thought that was perfectly good excuse to be laughing (mind you there was no eagles in probally a few hudred kilometres of were i lived) then we sat down and ate a loaf of bread between the two of us.

yea me and 2 of my friends were ridin down the road one day in my new truck...u know just packin up a couple of bowl packs and shit like that....i suddenly remembered that i had no license tag on my truck and i was just ready for a cop to stop us any second...yea u guessed it...i looked in my rear view mirror and all i saw were blue and red lights (it was sorda trippy tho haha)...so i pull over and we hide the bowls and sack..my friend in the back throws off his rasta hat and tries to act cool even though my 2 friends are the biggest lookin hippies u will ever see...so yea the cop stops me and blah blah blah...all of a sudden the high hits us...my friend in the back starts crackin up and jokin about the cops hat...at this point i was freakin out...i was surprised to hear the cop say allright u can leave and give me a warning...i look back on that everyday with my firends and all we can do is laugh

Back
Top Bottom