Best Head Shop in Las Vegas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi 420!

I'm hoping somebody on these boards can lead me to the best glass offerings Las Vegas has to offer.
I'm heading out there in July and have some time to get a new glass piece. I would really like it to be something tricked out whether it's a pipe or bong. Preferably something from a LV artist.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

:peace:- OB

I think I may have found one! It's called Natural Mystic and it's on the strip. I believe just up past The Sahara. From what I understand they have a very large and artistic glass selection as well other goodies for the smoker. There is also a tattoo parlor upstairs. This shop has been named the best shop on the west coast so it should be interesting.
I'll be sure to post pics of my findings once I return. :Rasta:

Ok folks for those who may be interested I can update this thread with my findings.
I visited four smoke shops. Natural Mystic, Diversity, and I cant remmeber the names of the other two. The two I cant remember sucked. They had the typical state fair quality garbage glass that's made in India or the Phillipines. Thin pipes and acrylic crap was all they had.
Natural Mystic is more of a tattoo parlour with a few ok pipes and more imported crap. Lots of steel threaded stuff i dont like either. They did have alot of cool Bob Marley beaker style bongs in two different colors. Army green and frosted glass. They were cool but they had alot of them so there was nothing unique about them. I like tricked out one of a kind glass. When I see fifty bongs that are exactly alike it bugs me. Nothing unique there. I like my glass to stand apart from what others may have.

Diversity was the best shop I visited. It is also a tattoo/peircing parlour.
They had a large selection of Pure, MediCali, and Crush bongs. All tricked out and unique. Good prices too. They offered free shipping on anything over $75. I bought a 23" Crush bong that is wicked. Hopefully it gets here next week. I also bought two very unique 18mm bowls for both my Grav Labs and the new Crush at very good prices. They did'nt have many ash catchers though.
This picture is of my rack. The fish bowl and the tear drop shaped bowl in front are the two I found at Diversity. I also found that flat blue swirly poker on the left and to the back in LV but it was not at a head shop. I found it at a souvenier shop downtown.

000_0328.JPG

This pic is of my modified GravLab with the fish bowl

000_03341.JPG

Viva Las vegas Baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom