Best proven 12/12 from seed strain

thebear88

Hello ppl, I'm looking to add a few more plants into my grow room but already have 2 in there with just over a month of flowering left,

I don't want to wait until they are finished before I can grow some more so I am looking for good fast strains than do good with the 12/12 light cycle,

Anyone tried this with good results? If so some advise and maybe a few pics would help me decide what strain to use, thanks

I am going to suggest a strain. It's not easy to find, in fact, there's only two seed banks in the world that I know of that have seeds.
It's a very, very old school genetic. I was introduced to it first 50 years ago.
It's called .... Williams Wonder.

This is a phreaking amazing plant. She's a beast. Bug and disease resistant (had a spider mite infection right next to my mom, and mom didn't have one bug on her).
I grew three as a test and put them in my flowering room.
Those three plants ... three plants, indoors made a pound of finished product.

I normally put 9 plants under a light and expect two pounds.
I got a full pound out of three plants.

I grew a bigger mom, and next turn I will have 50 of them to go under lights. I can't wait.

Oh, and, that pound tested at 23% THC.

They grow short and fat. Huge cola's and so thick that you can't see the main stem. Roots that want to crawl out of the medium.
Only quirk about her is that she does not like to give up roots in a bubble cloner. They do much better in rockwool cubes.

Get a few seeds, grow a mom ... be happy.

I am going to suggest a strain. It's not easy to find, in fact, there's only two seed banks in the world that I know of that have seeds.
It's a very, very old school genetic. I was introduced to it first 50 years ago.

This is a phreaking amazing plant. She's a beast. Bug and disease resistant (had a spider mite infection right next to my mom, and mom didn't have one bug on her).

I grew a bigger mom, and next turn I will have 50 of them to go under lights. I can't wait.

They grow short and fat. Huge cola's and so thick that you can't see the main stem. Roots that want to crawl out of the medium.
Only quirk about her is that she does not like to give up roots in a bubble cloner. They do much better in rockwool cubes.

Were o were is Willie wonder, be good to get them seeds

Back
Top Bottom