12/12 From Seed - Photoperiod Feminized in Hydroponics ?

fizz

Hi, I've seen some fruitful results with 12/12 from seed to finish using Photoperiod Feminized seeds in soil but haven't seen much at all with hydroponics. Anyone with any journals or other useful data?

Thanks,

as long as you can keep your buckets running well, it should out perform the soil method.

Its easier, but harder at the same time IMO.

if you make sure to do it 100% right as far as temps, air, nutrient strength, light proofing..... and run beneficial bacteria, or strive for a 100% sterile res, then it is easier.
If you cant go optimal on one of those things... it could be much harder if you have to fight pythium and other nasties.

I looked and google imaged it and didn't come up with anything much at all on 12/12 seed to completion in hydro... As far as "it out performing the soil method", that was my feeling as well. Wanted to make sure there wasn't an unavoidable variance that made a life or death imbalance.

I looked and google imaged it and didn't come up with anything much at all on 12/12 seed to completion in hydro... As far as "it out performing the soil method", that was my feeling as well. Wanted to make sure there wasn't a variance that made a life or death imbalance.

i cant tell you for sure, as i have never done it. but another little tidbit that i have heard in my travels.

when doing auto's (which i feel would essentially be pretty much the same thing as 12/12 from seed as far as this is concerned) make sure you have either a) tons of bubbles so that it is 100% for sure hitting your immature roots or b) get a drip system going in the early stages.

reason being (again, not my words, but what i have read) not getting enough moisture at the start can slow down the development. While its not an issue under typical circumstances ( just adds a little veg time) it may stunt your final yield on an auto (or 12/12) as you arent giving it that extra time to root properly in the beginning.

something to maybe consider.

just curious though, why do you want to go 12/12 from seed?

Back
Top Bottom