Best things to do while stoned

I love to hike in the woods, get in touch with nature :tokin:

I'm with you RedFroBelow. It's been too many years since I've walked in a forest. * Sigh *

Definitely hiking in the mountains(and woods) Then taking a drink from a mountain spring!

Definitely hiking in the mountains(and woods) Then taking a drink from a mountain spring!

Wow Llama. I haven't had a drink from a mountain stream since the late 60s! Throwback memory deluxe! Thanks for that. I could almost taste it again. :laughtwo:

So clear it needs no filtering
So cold it makes your teeth hurt
diamonds dancing in the sunlight
water striders skimming across the pools
a balmy breeze caresses
honey bees drone
Living the dream

If a sativa: Live, just live.

If an indica: Wake up and go look for a sativa ;) .

BtW:
I find one of the funnest things to do, if you cant get ahold of any of your stoner pals, is to get a big bag of weed

It has been my experience that if one has a big bag of cannabis, one's friends are as likely to show up as the sun is to rise, lol.

If a sativa: Live, just live.

If an indica: Wake up and go look for a sativa ;) .

BtW:

It has been my experience that if one has a big bag of cannabis, one's friends are as likely to show up as the sun is to rise, lol.

:laughtwo:

Crank up the tunes and blog on 420 website (see the link in my signature if you're interested). I also love playing mahjong or Candy Crush - perfect no mind stuff.

Crank up the tunes and blog on 420 website (see the link in my signature if you're interested). I also love playing mahjong or Candy Crush - perfect no mind stuff.

There was a time I was somewhat addicted to the mindless beauty of mahjong. Too busy anymore for that, but never too busy to load in a decent playlist and wander the digital streets. Time for another hit. :battingeyelashes:

I like to get toasted and take the dogs out to play

Off-topic, but what have you got that's twin-turbo? I used to have an '86 Buick T-Type that I put a twin turbo setup on. I used to be able to break the rear tires loose and get squirrelly at 55 MPH, lol - not bad for a ~3,800-pound daily driver. That was when I was younger, had money, and no fear at all ;) .

On-topic content: I don't think I ever so much as washed it without consuming a little bud first. It was a must when actually working on it. But it did cause me to do a few jobs twice. Nothing like putting a set of injectors on - and then realizing that the o-rings on the bench probably weren't extras at all <WHOOPS!> ....

Off-topic, but what have you got that's twin-turbo? I used to have an '86 Buick T-Type that I put a twin turbo setup on. I used to be able to break the rear tires loose and get squirrelly at 55 MPH, lol - not bad for a ~3,800-pound daily driver. That was when I was younger, had money, and no fear at all ;) .

On-topic content: I don't think I ever so much as washed it without consuming a little bud first. It was a must when actually working on it. But it did cause me to do a few jobs twice. Nothing like putting a set of injectors on - and then realizing that the o-rings on the bench probably weren't extras at all <WHOOPS!> ....
I have an 02 quad cab Ram 1500 with a 5.9 magnum.
Just got done doin a mild short block build and gotta put it all back together now. Lol the fun part begins!

I write legal documents and deal with other peoples problems for a living.

I work from a home office alone all day.

So I love to have a small puff now at work and its way less stressful. I am just calmer.

Then before bed, and for a guy who never slept this shit is bliss.

For me nothing beats taking my grinder full of fresh meds along with my trusty bowl and taking them for a hike in the mountains. Something about smoking nature's cure while being surrounded by nature on a long trail up a mountain. It sets the mood for me. Once I reach the summit, i have to reward myself for not letting my condition beat me.

I like to relax with the wife and watch a good show. Also sleep. I have chronic back pain and it really helps me sleep

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

For me nothing beats taking my grinder full of fresh meds along with my trusty bowl and taking them for a hike in the mountains. Something about smoking nature's cure while being surrounded by nature on a long trail up a mountain. It sets the mood for me. Once I reach the summit, i have to reward myself for not letting my condition beat me.

Hey, I just wanted you to know that I read the above and it reminded me that I had observed soon after I got my grinder that, although it is only a two-piece (no onboard storage for ground or sieved material), the teeth are sharp enough to slice a thought in half and one needs to kind of run a toothpick - very lightly - around in it to ensure that everything falls out. I just did so - and I spent some time doing it, over a laminated instruction card. And then I got my old one-hitter bat out, made sure to get all of it in the end of the bat, and...

There is a slight reduction in pain and a major improvement to my ability to ignore what remains. And I am reminded once again that the best thing to do while high is to not hurt so much. Anything you do at that point is just a bonus. Thanks for the reminder; that's worth a boost to your reputation points, lol.

Thank you, too, for the pictures and comments. I used to do a lot of camping, and not all of it in "civilized" campgrounds. A person can see a lot visiting many different cities/towns. But they'll never see as much - or as much variety - as they will venturing off the beaten path, so to speak, and exploring our natural world.

BtW, I checked out your list of blog entries here, and I saw enough to bookmark the page for my "reference links."

I rarely get stoned solo. Having stoner friends around and jam to our favorite tunes. All day all night. And then talk philosophical stuffs or watch super funny movies. But mainly just talk and sing. After my next harvest thats gonna be the thing to do.

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom