Best way to kill the smell

I would suggest smoking and blowing each hit into a balloon then sucking the balloon air into your lungs and finally exhaling.
Works great, leaves no smell behind plus you get twice as high considering you would be taking more hits then usual.
But if you dont want to be bothered by the balloon deal, just smoke in a corner and breath out on some old shirts or blankets.

i normally have a 10 inch window fan and leave it on WHILE smoking and AFTER smoking in my room. i also stuff a towel under the door and spray axe around the door frame and whatever ventilation device in the room and toke up and blow towards the fan. also try to smoke close to the fan so the smoke from the burning weed in the bowl gets caught in the vacuum of air going out the window.

you would also want to make sure nobody is going to be walking by your window while you are smoking. however, if there's even a light breeze outside it will usually carry the smoke away.

has anyone else used a method similar to this one?

thanks

incense are like sayinggg hey come here im smoking weed but trying to make it seem like im not...whenever i light an incense in my room my mom comes in smelling going what is dat and then lookin at me all weird soo i just leave the window open and then spray bodysplash when im done ...asloo sometimes i zero my hits dat wayy i get really stoned and not to much smell =)

alanbobalan said:
i normally have a 10 inch window fan and leave it on WHILE smoking and AFTER smoking in my room. i also stuff a towel under the door and spray axe around the door frame and whatever ventilation device in the room and toke up and blow towards the fan. also try to smoke close to the fan so the smoke from the burning weed in the bowl gets caught in the vacuum of air going out the window.

you would also want to make sure nobody is going to be walking by your window while you are smoking. however, if there's even a light breeze outside it will usually carry the smoke away.

has anyone else used a method similar to this one?

thanks
i do something similar... i dont use a fan but i throw a sweatshirt under the door and open my window then if im using a pipe ill take a hit then lean out the window and blow the hit out, and with a joint ill just hold my hand out the window the whole time and stick my head out to take a hit.

What I do is similar to alanbobalan's. But Iv'e got problem now. Here's my story. Usually what I do is open the window wide enough and have a fan pointing towards the window. Well after I smoked hours ago with my bong, I overheard my neighbors (I live in a condo by the way, so the next room is just 5 to 10 feet away) talking about smelling marijuana and saying if he smells something again he's going to my place (or maybe the guards, or worst, the cops). I'm screwed if this happens, or if this person luckily gets into my parents.

So, now I'm trying to find out how I can smoke a bong inside my room without having to open the window anymore. I'm planning to do the dryer thing, but is there any other way other than that?

You can make a "muffler" by stuffing a bunch of dryer sheets into the tube to an empty toilet paper roll.

I vape, eat or drink so never have a "smell".. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

I do the microwave trick once in a while but I'm afraid someone from the house would join me in the kitchen and smell the stuff burning in the micro..

Tried the tissue paper roll with my own variation.. Here's what I did:
I currently dont have dryer sheets with me so I used the tissue itself, stuffed some inside and poured some vinegar on the top. Remember, vinegar is a good odor killer, especially smoke smell!

I took a few hits on the bong and I blew the smoke into the roll (where the vinegar drenched tissue paper was poured), also having the roll just planted somewhere so the smoke gets confined on the tissue with vinegar). Don't worry the smell of vinegar won't kill you unless you breathe in while having your mouth planted on the roll. :D

Guess what? I think it did the job! By the way I also sprayed some Glade air freshener from time to time and when I was done just to be sure everything won't go wrong. I got pretty high so I still had a hard time knowing 100% if it was good. Next time I'm planning to improve the thing using dryer sheets instead.

Lets help out each other to master this thing! :D

use the dryer trick in conjuction with the fan. works like a charm. if you really want to cover all your bases, stuff a towel under the door and spray axe around the door frame.

basically you want to create a vacuum of air/smoke that is getting sucked out by the fan so that the smoke doesn't seep through the cracks in the bedroom door. the axe helps with this though and MIGHT throw off anyone who unexpectadly enters your room. although, the axe is usually a last resort but better safe than sorry.

good luck i hope those neighbors of yours don't cause you any trouble.

i take a disposable plastic cup and punch a hole in the bottom to breath the smoke through. then i rubberband like 3 dryer sheets on the lid. I also smoke in my room using a homemade vaporizer so there wont be any excess smoke coming from the cherried weed. and if i feel like being extra cautious, i turn on my fan and spray a little cologne at the end of my session. it works perfectly.

SeXy VeXy said:
Call 'em "Bounty Blowers" around here LoL. But this is without a doubt one of the best ways to eliminate smells. Because as soon as the smoke comes out the end, it just smells like dryer sheets. Like NL said, the inbetween smoke smells.... that's why I'd recommend sticking to bowls on this one.

I love it, I thought I was the only one who did this. Works good.

Back
Top Bottom