Big Bud Auto Not Popping

miking

Hello i am new grower, i bought 5 big bud auto seeds and i put 4 of them in jiffy pellets humidity %48 and heat is 20 Celcius after 4.5 days none of them popped and i crack the jiffy pellets i saw 2 of them have one long root, one of them is have a little root,one of them never cracked.I think gave the seeds less water. Then i took them in jiffy pellets completely and i put hem in 14 liter pots with biobizz light mix soil and i gave them 250ml water around seeds.When i transplant one of them i tear a little root. so i want to ask

1-could seeds be dead in pellets? can i say, they have roots they still alive?
2-what do you think about i took them in jiffy pellets completely and put in pots?

what can i do in this situation what you think? Am i save them?

i dont have domes on them. I am curious about can i save them because they didnt pop out in 4.5 days and i crack the pellets completly then i took them and put them in pots what do you think ?

Yes you can, 7 days is about an average for a new grower. Normally you won't know if it's a failure until it's like 2 weeks after. Get the heat up and domes onto. If you don't have domes. Grab a 1l coke bottle, cut the top off and place one overtop of each seed. They thrive the most in 65+ humidity and temps around 24

Yes you can, 7 days is about an average for a new grower. Normally you won't know if it's a failure until it's like 2 weeks after. Get the heat up and domes onto. If you don't have domes. Grab a 1l coke bottle, cut the top off and place one overtop of each seed. They thrive the most in 65+ humidity and temps around 24
what do you think about root tear. When i taking one of them in pellet i tear a little root. Could be dead?

Back
Top Bottom