Big Purple Poison Cheese, Dr. GreenJeans, Hydro LED, MH & HPS Grow

Dr GreenJeans

Guys, it's all about to get quite serious now.

DUTCH PASSION - Think Big Auto
DUTCH PASSION - Durban poison Auto
BIG BUDDHA - Blue Cheese Auto
MSNL - Grand Daddy Purple Auto

Tent is dialed. Winter is amoung us, and I'm going to show you just how Purple and Frosty things can get ;)

Lighting: 600W MH and 400W HPS.
Supplementary: Platinum LED 150W and MARS 150W LED Panels.

Going Hydro, medium will be clay pellets, I'll use 3 gallon buckets with airstones and a 50L rez, gravity feeding the 3 gal buckets.

Nutrients: CANNA AQUA nute line. It really is fantastic stuff, blokes over at canna know what's up.
As usual I'll be using my White Shark Micro Bacteria and Fungai additive to build a fantastic symbiotic relationship with the roots from the get-go.
Alongside my House & Garden - Root Excelurator.

The 4 New Girls will be introduced into this 1.2 x 2.4 x 2.0 Meter tent which has a fantastically regulated 76.5F Lights on and 71F when lights turn off.

420-magazine-mobile834939933.jpg

420-magazine-mobile346357364.jpg

Plenty of room.

Currently there has been some new research going down in the good old Netherlands, those crafty bastards have worked out the far blue spectrums of light are in-fact what start developing the pre-cursor enzymes and molecules which induce that fantastic blue and purple Hue.
This has been found relevant for any grown vege which has tendancies to change colour during colder temperatures.
To cover these blue spectrums, I added in two Full Spectrum LED panels and I'll be using a 600w MH at the start, and at the very end in the final 3 weeks. This will also make things VERY frosty, just from the extra use of Blue spectrums in the later periods of this grow.

I'll be dropping the seeds in paper towel tonight and plant them in two days or so.

I'll post a seed bio later :)
. .

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom