bigfoot ebb an flow ?

wolfegsxr

Okay SO I said f the old system and just paid 500$ for a bigfoot ebb and flow has anyone tried the bigfoot alos is it alot better to grow ebb n flow than drip ?

Okay SO I said f the old system and just paid 500$ for a bigfoot ebb and flow has anyone tried the bigfoot alos is it alot better to grow ebb n flow than drip ?
Never used the specific big foot set up but ebb and flo is ebb and flo. As for comparisom between drip and ebb and flow...both are great systems and both have their flaws. I've seen biggger plants in single container drip set ups than I have ebb and flo trays but that's due to the ability to control and support the plants. A single plant in a drip bucket is easier to control and train than a group of plants in a ebb and flo set up. Drip set ups can clog drippers so more than one per plant is required. Like I said...both are great set ups and I wouldn't even try to say one is better than the other. I don't need any drip growers or ebb and flo growers on here telling me I'm putting their set ups down.

i was goona by the bigfoot but i opted for the 3by3 times 2....its almost the same thing..id say stick with the ebb and flow..every easy for first time hydro users..just make sure you have a good ppm meter and ph testing... do you already have plants? on moms..or can you get clones..if you can get a few bit..fill that table with make numbers..4 per sq feet...i can fit 36 per 3 by 3 and 72 flower..a 600 over each side and you can easy pull a good lb off of each...veg for 4 to 5 days and flower,..

nooo 5 by 5 pots///but if you havent bought it yet you can make one for les then 40 to 50 dollars...

go to lowes and buy one of those heavy duty totes for 20 bucks..then bu7 the 5 dollars in ebb and flow parts...get a 27 gallon storage bin and then pum it all together...

Back
Top Bottom